You/Lena Luthor - Life Part 2

In the middle of cooking with Alex, you're unable to reach your phone that had been ringing for the last couple of seconds

"Kara, can you get that?"

Being a terrible cook, both you and Alex had banned Kara from helping. She was forced to sit at the counter to wait for the two of you to finish.

"Yeah. Yeah. Sure. Not good for helping you cook but I am good for being an answering machine."

You roll your eyes and shake your head at Kara's sarcastic tone.

"Just answer it."

Kara reaches for your phone and frowns when she sees the caller ID. 'My L <3' read the screen.

"Who is My L?"

Kara asks without answering.

Your eyes widen and you immediately use your super speed to grab your phone out of her hands. You quickly deny the call and send out a message. As you finished, both of your sisters were giving you weird looks.

"I uh. She's just a friend."

Alex scoffed as she placed a hand on her hip while looking at you. Kara crossed her arms over her chest and raised a brow at you.

"A friend?" Kara asks. "It sounds an awful lot like it's supposed to say My Love. You're dating someone and you didn't even tell us?!"

You could tell both of your sisters were upset about the fact that you hadn't told them. You weren't sure what to say, unable to even provide them a good answer as to why you kept it from them.

"I'm sorry. I swear that I was going to tell the two of you, I just didn't know how."

Alex rolls her eyes and moves to take a seat on the couch. She points pats the spot beside her. Kara sits on the other side of the couch and you sit in the middle.

"You know that you could tell us anything, right? We love you and care about you."

Alex starts off.

"Yeah. As long as the person was right for you and treated you right, you weren't going to hear any objections from us."

They were assuring you that they would be okay with whoever you were dating but you weren't sure if they would continue to say the same thing when they learned you were dating. It's not that they wouldn't approve of Lena, it's that they might oppose because she's their friend and you're their sister. They would worry about what might happen if the two of you might break up.

"I know. Can I just wait until I talk to them before I tell you who it is?"

Alex and Kara looked at each other to make sure they were on the same page before nodding.

"Sure. We'd love to have them over dinner when you do so."

You couldn't help but laugh when Lena knocked at your apartment. If only they knew they had already had dinner with them for years.

X

With Alex and Kara gone for the night, you finally told Lena everything that had happened.

"I think we should just tell them when you come over for dinner at my place. It's better to just tell them rather than let them find out on their own. The longer we wait to do so, the more they'll likely investigate to find out."

You nodded as you leaned back to let your back rest against Lena's front. She wrapped her arms around your waist and you made yourself comfortable in her arms.

"I just know they're never going to let me hear the end of it."

X

Alex and Kara were confused as to why you were bringing them over to Lena's apartment building.

"I thought you said we would be visiting your partner."

Kara says as they follow you to the elevator. You pulled out a card that Lena gave you and swiped it so it would go to Lena's apartment.

"We are." It didn't take long for them to put the pieces together. As the elevator opened in Lena's living room, you further explained. "My L is for My Love but it also stands for My Lena."

Just then, Lena steps out of her room a little more dressed up than she usually is for dinner with the three of you.

"The two of you are dating?"

Alex asks just to make sure that she wasn't wrong. Lena makes her way to stand beside you to take your hand.

"We are. We've been dating for a couple of weeks now."

Lena answers for you. Both of your sisters remain quiet, making you and Lena worry. After a minute, Kara breaks out into a smile and pulls the two of you for a tight hug.

"I'm so happy for the two of you!" She leans in to whisper in both of your ears. "You don't want to know what I would do if either of you hurt each other." Kara could be scary when she wanted to be. The two of you quickly nod, satisfying Kara. "Good. Lets eat! I'm starving."

Alex laughs and follows Kara to the dinner table.

"The same thing applies to the two of you from me."

Both you and Lena were relieved that Kara and Alex were okay with the two of you dating. The evening had been a success.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Lena Luthor - Comfort

Morgana Pendragon - Together

-----------    

Thank you!