You/Morgana Pendragon - Capture(Angst)

TW: Death

Morgana didn't want for things to come to this but she had no choice

Morgana didn't want for things to come to this but she had no choice. If she wanted to find Emrys and get rid of him for once, she was going to have to take you. It pained her that she would have to hurt the only maid that had been kind to her.

She waits until night falls and infiltrates the castle to search for you. Remembering your schedule, she heads to the basement where she knew she would find you tending to the dirty clothes.

"All these years and you're still here."

You jump in surprise when you suddenly hear a voice behind you. Turning around, you find Morgana to be standing by the door of the laundry room.

"Lady Morgana? What are you doing here?"

You remained frozen in your spot as she made her way over to you. She tucked a loose strand of your hair behind your ear before gently gripping your chin to make you look at her.

"I need information that I know you can provide."

"I...I don't know anything. I'm just a maid."

"Whom the royally family trusts. I know you're aware of their secrets and if you want to continue living, you're going to answer all my questions."

"Lady Morgana, please. I...I don't know anything."

It hurt Morgana to see the fear in your eyes. They were the same ones that used to look at her with love and admiration.

"That's a lie and you know that. It's alright. I'll make you talk one way or another."

She whispers a quiet chant and pass out. Morgana catches you before you fall to the ground and carries you out of the castle. Outside, her sister waited for her with her horse and an extra one they would use to transport you.

"Is that her?"

"It is. She'll give us what we need."

X

It's been days since you had been taken and you still hadn't said a word about Emrys. Morgana was getting tired and frustrated. She might've had a soft spot for you but not anymore. Just like her family, you had turned your back on her when she needed you.

"Fine then! If you don't want to talk then you leave me no choice."

"Morgana please! I'm telling you the truth. I would never lie to you. I...I could never lie to you." You let your head fall forward so you wouldn't look at Morgana. You hated seeing how much Morgana had changed. The kind and loving Morgana that you used to know was gone. She was replaced by someone filled with rage and hatred. It killed you that you couldn't do anything to save her. "Please believe me."

Morgana pays you no attention as she continues to work on potion. She closes her eyes and holds the vial in her hands to quietly chant something to it. When she finishes, she walks up to you.

"How can I believe someone that said they were always going to be with me? You betrayed me when I needed you the most."

"I...I made a mistake! A foolish mistake that cost me everything."

She gives you a smile that was anything but sweet.

"You choose Arthur and I'm never going to forgive you for that." She grabs your hair and pulls your head back to force you to drink the liquid. You nearly choke as you struggle to drink it until eventually the bottle is empty. "Now tell me, who is Emrys."

With the drink that you had been force to take, your mind became blank. All you could do is obey Morgana's command.

"I do not know. I've only heard of him. He remains hidden but is somehow always close to Arthur when he needs him."

Now that she had gotten what she needed, she had no use for you. She began to untie your restraints and moved to lean against the wall in front of you. Before she killed you, she needed to know why you had betrayed you.

"Why did you help Arthur? Why didn't you join me?"

"I feared of what might happen if you ended up succeeding. I believed you were only seeking to feel accepted by your family and hoped I could help before you did something you might regret."

She scoffs at your answer. She didn't need you to save her. She didn't need anyone.

"Why?"

"I love you. I know we could never be together and I wanted to do what I could to give you a happy life."

Morgana had always wondered why you had never confessed. She had constantly hinted at you about the fact that she returned your feelings but you never did anything. Eventually she just figured that you wanted to remain friends.

"Would you join me if I told you that I love you too?"

"No. What you're doing is wrong. There are other ways of doing what you're doing without countless of people dying."

Morgana clenched her jaw in an attempt to hold back her emotions. She makes her way to stand in front of you. With one hand, she grips your jaw and leans in to kiss you. In her other hand, she grabs her hidden blade and pushes it through your heart. Morgana only pulls away when she tastes blood.

"Then you're of no use to me."

She tells you when you look up to her. Your eyes had cleared up and you were back to yourself.

"Morga...."

You couldn't finish her name as you took your last breath.

"Perhaps in another lifetime, (y/n)."

X

Morgana left the room with tears in her eyes. She had done it. She had killed the only thing that was holding her back.

"I'm sorry, sister."

Morgause joined Morgana at her side and wrapped her arm around her.

"It had to be done. I got what I needed."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Lena Luthor - Alone

Lena Luthor - Moments

Lena Luthor - Paparazzi Part 3

Lena Luthor - Service

Lena Luthor - Life Part 2

-----------    

Thank you!