You/Saskia de Merindol - Hurt

She climbed off of your lap to lay besides you and catch her breath

"I have an early morning tomorrow. If you could just..."

She trails off, knowing you would get the hint that she wanted you gone. It was always like this. She used you to get herself off and then kicked you out of her apartment. You never had a problem with it because you enjoyed being used but lately all you've ever thought about was staying. You often caught yourself daydreaming about what it would be like to actually be dating Saskia. Each night that you came over to her apartment just made it harder for you push back your feelings.

"Right. Just give me a second." Saskia nods and reaches for her phone. You knew she wasn't really looking at it, she just used it as an excuse to not talk to you while you dressed up again to leave. "Saskia, I...."

"Let me just stop you right there." She sat up, grabbing the bedsheet to cover herself while she talked to you. "I advise you to take a second and to really think if what you're about so say is a good idea."

After going through several fuck buddies in a span of months, Saskia was more than aware of what was about to happen. She rejected them all without feeling guilty but she had a feeling that it would be different with you. You were friends with Olivia and Melanie. If she rejected you, there was a chance that you would stop showing up for their friend gatherings and she would be blamed for it. She was a good liar but she had a feeling you would end up spilling everything when Olivia and Melanie would demand for answers of what happened.

"If I don't say it now then I'm never going to say it."

"Then don't say it now. Why ruin what we have?"

"Because I can't continue coming over to your apartment and then get kicked out every time after we fuck. It was fine at the beginning but now I just want to fall asleep with you. To wake up in the morning and make breakfast for you...."

"Stop, (y/n). I'm warning you. Think very carefully about whether or not you want to ruin what we have."

"It's already ruined. I'm not enjoying myself anymore, Saskia. I love you and I want to actually date you."

"I'm sorry to ruin whatever fantasy you had in mind about what we could be but I don't feel the same. I'd like it if you left."

You just nodded and hurried to change. Once in the safety of your car, you let your tears fall. You had mentally prepared yourself for rejection but it still hurt.

X

"So it's going to be the three of us again?"

Saskia comments when she only sees the three plates at the table.

"Yeah. (y/n) had a date but promised to come for the next time. I was beginning to get worried...."

Olivia kept on talking but Saskia stopped listening. She couldn't believe that you had a date. You had only confessed to her a few weeks ago and yet you were already moving on.

"Everything ok, Saskia?"

Melanie asks when she noticed Saskia hadn't been paying attention anymore.

"Yeah, everything is fine."

Saskia gave her a smile but both Melanie and Olivia could tell it was fake. They knew something had happened between the two of you but they just couldn't figure out what it was.

For the rest of the dinner, Saskia only talked when she was asked question and then left early with the excuse that she had something to do for work.

X

You're woken up by someone slamming their fists on your door. Worried that someone was trying to break in, you grabbed your bat and carefully made your way to the door without making a noise. When you checked your peephole to see who it was, you're surprised to find it was Saskia.

"Saskia? What are you doing here?"

"You went on a date?"

"That's none of your business. If that's all you were here to ask about then goodnight."

You're about to close the door but she barged into your apartment.

"I think it is my business. You told me that you loved me only a few weeks ago and you're already going out on a date with someone else."

She grabbed your bat and used it to push you against the wall.

"So? You made it clear that you weren't into me. Did you expect me to sulk around and cry?"

"You really are annoying, (y/n)"

"What are you even doing in my apartment, Saskia? What is it that you want from me?"

Saskia rolls her eyes as she tosses the bat aside and presses herself against you.

"Isn't it obvious, (y/n)" She whispers to you as she grips your chin. "I want you."

Saskia smiles into the kiss when you crash your lips together. She had left it up to you as to whether or not you wanted to kiss her.

"I think you're the annoying one, Saskia."

"Well it's a good thing that you love me then."