You/Lena Luthor - Life

(Supergirl)

You've been living with Kara for several months after your arrival on Earth and it was still difficult to adjust

You've been living with Kara for several months after your arrival on Earth and it was still difficult to adjust. Having powers made it 1000x much more difficult. You had to be aware of your strength all the time, sometimes you spoke your first language without realizing it, and you often talked about the customs back home that ended up confusing people. As much as you loved to be reunited with your sister, you hated Earth.

"So how are you adjusting to your new life?"

You gave Kara's friend a small smile, making it seemed like you were happy.

"It's different but I'm happy to be reunited with Kara."

Lena could see through you. She was a great liar and could spot lies from miles away. She looked around the room to make sure that Kara wasn't listening before she spoke.

"You don't have to lie to me. I can clearly see that you're not happy."

You gasp at her words. Your eyes briefly glance to Kara and let out a sigh of relief when you see she's not paying attention.

"I am happy, Lena."

She leans back and takes a large sip of her drink. She normally wouldn't be so forward but she might've had too much to drink .

"You're full of shit. You can be honest with me. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone to talk about your life in Krypton and how much you miss it?"

You hesitate to answer. This was Kara's best friend and you worries that she would tell Kara about the issues you were having with adjusting.

"I..."

"I won't tell Kara."

With a sigh, you nod.

"I do. I love Kara and I'm happy that the two of us were able to get out but I miss my parents. I miss Krypton. Earth is so different. I already had a life in Krypton. I was going to get married. I had a position in the Science Guild."

Lena pushes a drink to your hands.

"When I'm not drunk, I'd love to hear all your stories. For now, drink with me."

You give her a genuine smile as you take the drink.

"To you, Lena Luthor."

"To you, (full name)."

X

Ever since that night, Lena would invite you over to her place when Kara had patrol. At her place, you talked and Lena listened. She occasionally asked questions but for the most part, she listened. It was nice to tell someone about your old life.

"I think I've been talking too much. You must be sick of me."

Lena laughs, making you smile. You loved hearing her laugh, it was nice.

"I could never get sick of you. I like hearing you talk. Your voice is soothing." You felt your cheeks heat up at the compliment. You took a large sip of your drink, unable to think of what to say. Lena used it as an opportunity to continue talking. "I look forward to the nights that you come over. My shitty days get better when I learn that you'll be coming over."

"I...I enjoy the time we spend together."

"Yeah?"

You heart feels like it's about to burst out of your chest as she scoots closer.

"I do. I...I like you."

She smiles and leans in to the point where your lips were almost touching.

"I like you too, (y/n)." You can't help but look down to her lips, wanting to lean in and kiss her. She smirks when she takes notice of where you were looking. "Can I kiss you?"

When you nod, she cups your cheeks and pulls you in for a kiss.

X

You woke up to find yourself in an unfamiliar room. The more alert you become, the memories of what happened last night come rushing back. You had slept with Lena. You had slept with Kara's best friend.

"I can hear you overthinking."

You hear her whisper. She presses a kiss to your bare shoulder, making you shudder.

"T..this was a mistake. I..."

Lena removes her arms from around you and moves back to her spot. You miss her warmth.

"Nothing happened then. We can just go back to..."

"Wait! It's just that..." Lena patiently waits for you to gather your thoughts. "You're Kara's best friend. She's going to kill me."

"She'll only kill you if you slept with me and later dumped me. Just to clarify that she equally cares for the both of us, she'll kill me if I do the same to you."

You smile and scoot closer to her. You would worry later about telling Kara.

"Then if it's okay, please hold me again."

She returns your smile and wraps her arms around you.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Morgana Pendragon - Capture

Lena Luthor - Alone

Lena Luthor - Moments

Lena Luthor - Paparazzi Part 3

Lena Luthor - Service

-----------    

Thank you!