You/Lena Luthor - Help

AN: Adult content? It wasn't really mentioned
You wanted to pull your hair out as you kept getting the wrong answers for your quiz. You've followed the exact same steps that your teacher had done with the same problems but with different numbers and yet you kept getting the wrong answers.

"Is everything okay, (y/n)?"

Lena asks you from the couch when she hears your head hit the table.

"Yeah. Everything is fine....I'm just going to fail the semester."

You muttered the last part to yourself.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, love. You get back to your show."

Letting out a sigh, you're about to restart the quiz but suddenly stop. Lena had taken this class a few semesters before. She's taking math courses much more advanced than what you're doing so this must be a piece of cake for her.

You feel a little guilty for wanting to use your girlfriend to get a good grade but it goes away when you see the grades of your previous attempts. Grabbing your laptop, you make your way over to where Lena was sitting.

"You're done?"

"Not exactly. I was hoping you could take a look at this. Do you remember how to do it?"

You set the laptop on her lap so she could get a closer look at it. A look of recognition is seen in her eyes and then amusement.

"I actually do. I believe it's one of the easier sections in calculus."

You scowled at her, making her laugh.

"Not everyone is a genius."

"I'm sorry, darling. I can help you out if you'd like."

"Or....." You set your laptop to the side and take its place on Lena's lap. Wrapping your arms around her, you lean in to start leaving kisses along her jawline. "You could do it for me"

Lena knew what you were doing but she wasn't sure if she had the strength to push you away. She was weak for you.

"But that's cheating."

"But I need your help, baby. Can't you do this for me?" You move closer to whisper in her ear. "Won't you be a good girl and help me with this one little thing? I'll do anything you want."

"O..okay. I'll help you."

You smile widely as you lean in to give her deep kiss.

"Thank you, baby."

X

The two of you had moved to the kitchen table so that Lena could have a better place to work on your quiz. Lena eyes widen in surprise when you moved to kneel under the table instead of sitting beside her.

"W..what are you doing?"

"I'm giving you an incentive. Get me a 100 and I'll let you finish."

As you heard her working, you got started. Spreading her legs, you slipped off her sweatpants with her help. Along with her sweatpants, you took off her underwear too. You kisses up her thighs and only began to use your mouth on her when you heard her whine.

X

After bringing her to the edge twice, Lena finally finished.

"I'm done! Now please!"

You took your mouth off of her and let your head rest on her thigh as she pushed the table back so she could show you your screen. As you looked over the result, you used your fingers to tease her. It took everything in her to not drop the laptop and tangle her fingers in your hair so she could make you finish her. The only thing that was stopping her was that you would punish her if she set the pace.

"Hmm. Good job, baby. A deal is a deal."

Lena could barely contain her moans as you finally brought her over the edge.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Saskia de Merindol - Hers

-----------    

Thank you!