You/Lena Luthor - Fake

(Supergirl)

Lena sipped at her coffee as she watched you work from across the hall

Lena sipped at her coffee as she watched you work from across the hall. She was suspicious of you and had a gut feeling that you were hiding something.

Lena never meddled in the lives of her employees because she fully trusted them. She trusted you until a couple of days ago she managed to sneak up on you for a question and you scrambled to hide your screen. It was your lunch break so it wasn't any of her business to know what you were up to but alarms rang all around as you rambled on a lie about what you had been doing. She watched as you were relieved when you accepted her excuse and that just made her want to figure out what you were up to.

It wasn't until today that she had some free time to investigate. She waited until you left your desk and hurried to search your computer for what you had been hiding. Guilt arose as she went through files but she kept reminding herself that the computer was L-Corp property so she was fully allowed to search.

After scrolling countless of files, Lena eventually stumbles into a folder with the name of an author that she loved. Clicking on it, she finds more folders with the names of the books she loved to read continuously. Inside the folder of one of the books, there are lots of files labeled drafts that were numbered until there was a file labeled 'final draft.' The rest of the folders follow the same format, including a folder with the name of a book that she had never heard of it. When she clicks on it, she finds that it was only in the first draft.

"Uh, Ms. Luthor?"

You startled her, stopping her from opening the file.

"You're (pen name)?"

You start to panic, thinking she was going to fire you. Company property was only meant to be used for job purposes.

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Luthor! I promise that I only worked on it during my lunch break! Not that it makes it any better but I swear that I was never..."

"(y/n), you're not in any trouble." Lena stands and realizes that everyone was staring from hearing you panic. "Lets go to my office."

X

You look down at your fingers while you played with them. Lena hadn't said a word and you weren't sure why she had called you to her office if you weren't in trouble.

"Look, Ms. Luthor...."

You cut yourself off when she comes up to you to hand you your latest book.

"Could I get an autograph? I'm a huge fan."

You look at the book and then at your boss, trying to make sense of what was happening.

"You're a huge fan?"

Lena nods, giving you a wide smile as she hands you a permanent marker.

"I am! Kara, a friend, introduced them to me. I was hooked on the first book and went out to buy the rest of the them when I finished it. We're both huge fans, actually."