Chapter 13

*Edited

*Warning; this chapter contains some slightly steamy scenes :)

*Edited*Warning; this chapter contains some slightly steamy scenes :)

Layla

I woke up to a knocking sound coming from my window.

I grabbed my phone from my side table and looked at the time, only to see it was just 2am.

"What the fuck." I mumble to myself while getting out of bed.

I slowly and carefully make my way to the window to see a figure outside of it.

I jump up and almost turn to run but when the person's head turns to mine I immediately sigh in relief when my eyes make contact with glowing silver ones.

I open the window for him and stand back and watch as he comes in.

I stare at him confused and see that he was wearing a black hoodie with his hood up and grey sweatpants.

I watch as his cold eyes land on mine.

He takes a step forward towards me to which I step back.

He looks at me with no emotion in his eyes though they were sparkling as the moonlight contrasted over his features.

His hair was covering his eyes though you could still visibly see them.

His cheekbones were defined and high as his jaw was tense and sculpted perfectly sharp.

His lips were full and pink making me want to do so many things with them.

I watch his body move closer to mine as I step back again but get stuck by hitting the wall.

He was now right in front of me, hovering over my figure.

He placed his arms behind me, leaning his hands against the wall.

His face now in front of mine. 

I could feel his warm minty breath on my skin.

I watch as his eyes travelled from my eyes down to my lips, lingering there for a second then looking back into my eyes.

He leaned his head down to my ear and brushed his lips over my ear lobe slightly, sending me shivers down my spine.

"Fuck I've missed you, Layla" His voice deeper than any other time I've heard it as he whispered into my ear.

I automatically feel heat coursing through my body.

He leans his head back to face mine, his eyes going down to my lips as he licks his.

He leans in slowly, now just an inch away from touching my lips.

He then whispers against my lips.