Chapter 14

*Edited

Layla

I woke up to the sound of Chase Atlantic flowing through the speakers.

Ah heaven.

I opened my eyes and squinted them as the sunlight shone through the windshield as it hit my eyes. 

I adjust to the light and look around at my surroundings. 

I notice that Landon wasn't in the car anymore and that the car engine was still on. 

I sit up straight and look out the window to see where we were. 

I see Landon standing in front of Andre and Dante talking to them while his back faced me. 

His very yummy back. 

Layla shush. 

I look around and see that we were in front of the beach house, there were a lot of people going in and out of it and some making their way towards the beach. 

I spot Eliot's jeep just arriving now. 

I decide to get out and grab my phone in the process. 

I hop out of the car and turn to shut the car door. 

Landon turns his head behind him and nods at me to come over. 

I walk towards him and see Andre's face break into a grin. 

He immediately jumps on me and smothers me to death in his big arms. 

I just laugh and pat his back and he lets go. 

"Layla my favourite human in the world. How are you doing chica?" He says ruffling my hair. 

"Surely i'm not your favourite

He scoffs.

"Please between these two you're probably the best amigo here!"

"Amigo? She's a fucking woman dumbass." Dante says rolling his eyes.

"No one asked for your commentary Dante" Andre says poking his tongue out at him. 

"Better shut that mouth of yours before I cut your tongue out" Dante says casually. 

Andre gasps quite dramatically and puts a hand over his heart. 

Damn aren't they supposed to be some scary mafia guys. 

I look at them amused by there interaction and smile when I see Landon rolling his eyes at his friends. 

I continue to stare at him in a daze when his eyes catch mine looking at him and I turn away immediately. 

I look around the venue as if I wasn't just eye fucking him. 

I feel someone's presence behind me and immediately knowing who it is as I catch a small dose of his manly cologne.