Chapter 32

*Edited

*Edited

Layla

I opened my eyes and was met with a mop of black hair laying on my chest.

My head throbbed as I woke up slowly.

I look down at my body to see large tatted arms wrapped around me.

Landon's head was nuzzled into my neck as he slept peacefully.

The sudden urge to pee came onto me like a ton of bricks.

I tried moving Landon's arms, but he only tightened his hold.

"Landon, I need to pee," I say tiredly.

He moves off me slowly, and I quickly bolt to the bathroom.

My head only got worse at the action and I squinted my eyes in anger from the pain.

Stupid alcohol.

After doing my business and brushing my teeth, I went back out and saw Landon's large body resting against my headboard.

He rested his arm over his eyes as his legs were spread out over my bed.

I went over to the table that had water and Tylenol,  I picked It up and swallowed it.

When I turned back around Landon was now sitting up watching me with his cold eyes.

I smiled at him and looked down to my feet shifting on them slightly.

"Uh, what happened last night?" I asked him nervously.

I looked up at him when I heard no answer.

His grey eyes darkened as he stood up, walking over to me.

I furrowed my eyebrows when he reached me.

He took his hand to my face and tucked a lock of hair behind my ear as he looked Into my eyes,

"What do you remember?" He asks me.

I nearly swooned at his morning voice, it was a combination of deep and husky.

This man cannot possibly get any finer than that.

I thought about it for a second before answering him.

Slowly the memories come back.

"I remember drinking and dancing, then some guy tried dancing with me but I ended up getting away. So I went to the bathroom and I remember feeling dizzy. I threw up and then called you. After that everything goes blank." I tell him honestly.

He nods slowly his face darkening.

"Who was the boy?" He asks me placing a hand on my cheek, tracing his thumb along my cheekbone.

I zone out while looking in his eyes, the feeling of his touch distracting me.

He raises an eyebrow at me and I blush in embarrassment.