Chapter 16

*Edited

Layla

It's now been 3 hours since I saw Landon.

I haven't stopped thinking about him, the way he walks, talks, dresses, just all the minor details about him have me so hooked onto him.

So I thought the best way to get rid of someone from your mind is to drink.

And that's what I did. 

Though, it didn't to shit.

The only thing it did do was intensify it.

I casually started a conversation with Violet as she tells me about some smelly blonde hair guy that spilt a drink on her.

I then in that split second see the boy who has been invading my mind lately.

His eyes were strained on me, the sunlight illuminating his grey eyes.

I felt my heartbeat run faster at the sight of him.

He was wearing black basketball shorts and he wore no shirt, leaving his chest on display.

He had tattoos all over his chest, running down his shoulder onto his arms.

Tattoos were displayed everywhere around his toned chest.

He had a tattoo of a rose with fire around it on the side of his rib, and some other ones along his chest.

His chest was just how I expected it to be, really toned and muscular with far to perfect abs. 

He's not muscular to a point where it looks like he's on steroids, but just to a point where it'll imitate you on how strong he is naturally.

He's just perfect.

I started walking over to him and saw girls watch him like hawk. 

Their posture straightens and thighs clench at the mere look of him.

I mean, I can't blame them honestly.

I watch as he watches me walk to him his jaw tightening.

Most likely from the alcohol, I feel brave and wrap my arms around his neck nuzzling my head there too.

His muscular arms wrap around my waist and hold me securely to him.

I breathe in his manly smell and kiss the tattoo that lays on the side of his neck.

He then grabs my legs and pulls me up to his waist.

My legs wrap around him and I blush at our intimate position.

I lean back and look at him.

I study his face and then look down at his lips.

So fucking delicious.

It was like I was in a trance staring at them so soft and full.

They were a cherry red colour making them stand out more.