Chapter 17

*Edited

Layla

Our lips moved together gracefully. 

This kiss was sensual, he kissed me full of passion as his lips never left mine, our breaths became one as his soft lips meshed with mine taking me in completely.

His wet tongue glided across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him. 

His tongue slid into my open mouth tangling with mine as he fought for dominance.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he wrapped his arms around my waist, moving his hand around every curve on my body. 

My arms found their way around his neck gripping onto his hair as my mouth devoured his.

The heat on my skin rising as his mouth worked with mine skilfully, I became breathless and parted my mouth from his. 

His lips detached from mine as his breathing was normal though mine was absolutely ragged. 

He moved his head to my neck as his lips made contact with my wet skin. 

My breathing and heart only increased and I could feel the heat from my below starting to become more heated.

A moan slipped from my swollen lips as he sucked and licked onto a sweet spot of mine. 

His mouth ran over the spot making me melt into a puddle. 

If we weren't in the water right now I would have fallen because my knees are so weak.

His lips worked around my neck, sucking and licking me as if he was savouring every spot. 

I tugged on his hair and bucked my hips against his torso and he let out the deepest, sexiest groan. 

I bit back a smile as I felt good that I made him sound like that. 

His lips were brought back to mine in hunger. 

He smothered them against mine letting his tongue devour me more. 

Our tongues battled, and our lips moved hungrily against each other.

I found my hand caressing his jaw that was tense and sharp. 

He then let go, to let me breathe as my forehead rested against his as I panted heavilly.

I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me. 

His eyes were sparkling under the moonlight and they twinkled in passion, as his face remained void of emotion.

His wet muscular body looked disheveling and only turned my horny ass on more. 

I felt my lower region being coated more as I am still high with lust and desire.

I look into his eyes as I could feel my cheeks were flushed and lips were no doubt swollen and red.