Chapter 15

*Edited

Landon

I walk through the endless dark halls patiently waiting for them to end.

The deeper I go the less noisy the club gets.

I make my way through the last hall and see the black oak door.

I turn the knob without knocking and see the person I was looking for.

He opens his eyes and looks towards me.

His eyes that were filled with desire now changed to dreadful fear.

The woman that was casually bent down on her knees looks up at me and quickly detaches herself from him.

I walk over to him slowly, while keeping my face stone cold.

I watch as he jumps from his seat and zips his pants up quickly.

The naked woman hurries out and shuts the door.

I make my way to the chair opposite his desk and sit down relaxing in it.

He stands there watching me cautiously out of fear.

I look him in the eye and signal for him to sit down.

He shakily sits down nearly falling off his seat as he was placed in it sitting on the edge.

I take out a cigarette and place it between my lips as I lean back in the seat and take one hand to light it up while watching him.

I put my elbow on the armrest and run my hand through my hair as the other one lays lazily on my leg.

"Where's my money, Emilio?" I ask him calmly but with zero emotion within my voice.

I inhale the smoke and blow it out through a small part of my lips and tilt my head at him.

His eyes widen and his breathing increases.

"I-i swear I've got i-it coming I just need a couple more d-days." He says pathetically as his voice shakes.

I stare at him blankly and clench my jaw now irritating me.

Fucking hopeless.

"I've given you enough time now, Emilio," I say to him calmly.

I stand up from my seat and make my way towards him slowly.

"Just because you were my father's friend, does not mean I'll be giving you special treatment." I say know reaching him.

He looks up at me fear evident in his eyes.

"I-i know, just please give me a c-couple more days and I'll have it." He says hopelessly and then continues.

"I swear, the whole $100,000 will be given to you."

I chuckle darkly at him and inhale the smoke again and blow it out.