CHAPTER-35

It's not love that hurts. What hurts is being hurt by someone you love.

Its morning now, means the next day, still she is nowhere to be found.

After a long hard searching I came to the apartment and directly made my way to the living room and sat down on the sofa and held my head in my hands and shout on my top voice. "ARGH"

Hearing my voice my puppies came out and sat besides my legs.

"I know you both are missing your mom, I am also missing her. Don't know where she is. What will I do?" I said to both of them, they both look at me and make a sound like they understand me.

After some time, the front door open, and I tilt my head towards the direction and stand up to see who is at the door.

And there she was standing in a complete mess, eyes red and puffy, swollen face, messy hair, small cut on her forehead...

"Bab-" before I complete my sentence she ran to me and hug my torso tightly. For first few seconds I don't get it what happen but after coming out of my trance I hugged her back tightly.

Oh! How much I missed her.

"Ishu, where were you baby? You know how much I got scared when I didn't find you anywhere." I asked her and she is not replying me, even her breathing become shallow.

I broke the hug and saw her,

"Baby." I said by tapping her cheeks, she didn't reply and damn reality hit heard;

Shit!!

She got unconscious.

I picked her up in bridal style and make her lay down on the bed. And immediately called the doctor.

I turned around and saw her hands bleeding like hell, her hands were completely drenched in her own blood, and not even a single minute glance of her skin was visible.

I take out the first aid and start cleaning her hand when the doctor came and she do the check up and bandaged her hands, even her legs were injured.

"What happen to her doc?" I asked the doc as we both made our way out of the room.

"Her hands were bruised seems like she was punching something hard like wall." She said and my eyes widen in realisation, I get it where she is, the only place where I didn't go to find her. How can I forget that place...?

"And yea she is having quite high fever, I have given her acetaminophen injection, it can relieve her pain and reduce the fever."

"Let her do rest for few days. She will wake up on her own in few hours, once she wake up, make sure to feed her light food and give her the medications." She said and went away after I thanked her.

I made my way back to her, sat beside her and start patting her head softly.

After sometimes I changed her dress, I know once she gets to know about it, she goona kill me, but right now she needs to be clean and comfortable.

---

"Babes please just last bite... and ... it's done." I said while making her ate post lunch as she has to take her medicines.

She woke up an hour back, then I make her brush her teeth and wash her face; then I lay her down on the bed again for rest.

"Well... you have taken your medicines and your fever is reducing now. Right." I asked her, while she just confusedly nodded her head.