Diabolical Plan.

________________________________________

" We drink the poison our minds pour for us and wonder why we feel so sick"

- Atticus.

/4\

After you slept Taehyung came inside your room again. He came near your bed looking at your small figure sleeping curled up in a ball. He saw the wet stains on your pillow he did not forget to notice the paper under your hand as he removed your hand gently as if you were a butterfly sitting on a flower and you will fly away. He looked at the sketch as his facial expression did not change a bit. Although he did felt something and he could not recognize the feeling.

He sighed as he kept the paper where it was originally.

- Her taste in men is not so good

He mumbled scoffing as he kept his hand in his pockets and looked at your again. Gazing at your face as he observed your face. There was a small scar near your left eye, your lips were plumpy and eyes almond shape nose was small. Over all according to him you were cute and angelic face. A face so pure and beautiful.

- Tss, but then again she is not that beautiful either.

He said knowing damn well he was lying to himself. He got out of the room after looking at you again closing the door behind you he saw Jeongyeon and Jennie standing looking at him amused. His face was screaming " what" and both of the girls just smirked looking at him.

- No I was just wondering why you are coming out of a young girls bedroom this late?

Jeongyeon asked him. Jeongyeon was like an elder sister to him he never had. Always showing him what is wrong and right and scolding him accepting him for he is and who he wants to be. He looked at her as he folded his hands.

- Because I can?

He answered as Jennie left out a chuckle Jeongyeon glared at him as he shrugged.

- Stop you both, we will be having the important meeting tomorrow about what we will be doing after this. So let us all sleep now okay?

Jennie said as he nodded and without a word he left Jeongyeon looked at Jennie as she held her arm and said

- Jen you go forward I will meet with you later I have to talk something to him.

Jeongyeon said before turning around and followed Taehyung in his room, she came inside to see him smoking as she shook her head. He sensed her presence as he did not turn his head although he was always alert. Because he knew that enemy can be anywhere and anytime. Jeongyeon came and stood beside him as he offered her the cig.

- yeah I would rather die by a gun thanks.

- what are you doing here? Jennie told us to sleep we have a meeting tomorrow

Taehyung said as Jeongyeon looked at him weirdly

- Since when do you listen to her?

- I don't

He said as she laughed a comforting silence took over between them as Jeongyeon asked what she wanted to

- What do you think about Park Y/N?

- Who? the girl we were not supposed to kidnap?

- yes her

she said rolling her eyes as he shrugged

- What is there to think about? As Yoongi said she is an asset for us. She will be my secret weapon.

- What? so you don't think she is a different girl who will change your heart or be the girl of your dreams?