"I hurt him"

______________________________

" I see you everywhere, in the stars, in the river, to me you're everything that exists, the reality of everything."

- Virginia Woolf

/26\

It has been a week since Chaeyoung challenged Taehyung to bring her brother back. And he made it seem as if he was trying everything he can to find him, and seeing his efforts Chaeyoung's suspicions were getting lesser every time. At the first two days, she was sure that everything was an act but as time passed by and noticing his efforts in finding Chanyeol she was convinced that Taehyung didn't mean any harm.

Chaeyoung was sitting in her dads office as she suddenly got a call from Taehyung without wasting any time she picked it up.

- Chaeyoung! Chanyeol! Your brother, we found him.

Taehyung said panting as she stood up from her chair looking at the mafia boss, who was good for nothing.

- Wait- really? Where? How? Is he alive?

- yes he is alive, Mark Tuan held him as hostage. I negotiated with him, he is demanding for money

He said as Chaeyoung's body fumed with anger

- we will give him whatever he wants just tell him to return my brother safely.

She said gritting her teeth as her father held her shoulder. Cutting the call she looked at the older man in front of her.

- We will send men to pick him up, don't worry

He said as he turned around and Chaeyoung scoffed not believing what she just heard.

- No, we are going to join our men. We will go to pick up Chanyeol.

Chaeyoung said as the elder man turned around as he frowned.

- what did you say?

- You heard me just right father, be a father for once.

- You think it will be safe for us if we go there too? Mark Tuan is one of the strongest mob boss of the west, and I dont know how and why but most of our people are leaving our side, it's like all the odd sides are on us right now and I cannot take the risk.

He explained as Chaeyoung felt tears in her eyes.

- But he is your son.

- I have more important business to take care of, and moreover he was never of use to us and you know that more than anyone else.

He said before leaving the office as Chaeyoung wiped the tears off her face making sure to talk to her father about this once her brother is back.

~

It was 12:30 AM. There were multiple cars of Boss Park guards plus Kim Taehyung's guards. Taehyung was standing beside Chaeyoung and he wasn't surprised to see the absence of Boss Park. He knew the dirty man way too well.