Avenge his death.

__________________________________

" You had this expression on your face like you were not supposed to be on earth"

- Lain S. Thomas. 

/57\

Eerie silence. You ears were ringing but the surroundings were silent. You ran downstairs as everyone were already there. Nayeon was crying loudly as Jeongyeon was comforting her, hardly controlling herself. You looked around yourself, everyone were silent. Jimin was sitting on the ground ,silent looking down, hugging his knees. Yoongi and Namjoon were on calls. Everything was a mess. Everyone were a mess. You looked at the laptop as a gasp left your mouth looking at the picture. Shaking your head you covered your mouth with your hand. Your entire body was turning cold.

It was a picture of Jungkook's hand. It was not attached to his body anymore.

You recognized his tattoos. Your legs gave up as Eunwoo held you. You were crying now.

- No, no this cannot happen.

You were whispering to yourself chanting the same sentence over and over again. You could not believe anything. You wanted the pain to end. Thinking it was just a bad dream you pinched yourself hard but Chaeyoung stopped you, she held tears in her eyes as she shook her head.

- Stay strong Y/N, stay strong for Bangtan, stay strong for your friends stay strong for Taehyung.

She said holding your shoulder firmly shaking you as you looked at Taehyung and saw him with Yoongi and Namjoon making calls. He was ruffling his hair pushing it back and you noticed he was stressed. After some time of sitting and doing nothing Yoongi came to you all as he said.

- Our allies in Italy helped us, they betrayed us and now they have paid the price for it. That fucker is going to come to Korea to us.

- What about Jungkook and Jennie?

Jeongyeon asked

- What about Sehun?

You asked as Yoongi sighed.

- They said, one man is dead. The other man is wounded and the girl is safe.

You fell silent as Nayeon started crying again.

- W-who died?

Chaeyoung asked as Namjoon shook his head.

- Sehun.

~

You were in the bathroom as you vomited for the nth time. You washed your mouth as you went outside and opened your bag taking the picture of Jisoo you and Sehun out as you caressed his picture. You cried loudly screaming, kicking in the air, begging to the creator to bring him back. You were going insane. You should not have let him go. The way he was talking, he did not wanted to go.

- Why did I let him go? WHY! W-what will I tell Jisoo now?

At the thought of Jisoo you cried more. Your heart was aching and it felt as if your body was going to tear apart from this pain. You never thought you would lose your bestfriend. Your soulmate. Pulling your hair in frustration you screamed once again not wanting to trust this cruel reality. You heard the door open as Jeongyeon was standing there as she rushed towards you.