True leader.

Literally me :') anyways get ready for an interesting chapter;)

________________________

" Suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering and life is horror. But my god, you're alive and it's spectacular."

- Joseph Campbell.

/38\

You were feeling anxious and lost. It was currently 5 am and you knew some of them will start to wake up now. Wearing your backpack you covered your face with a mask and jumped from the window. Your room was on the second floor and because you had support of trees it was not hard for you. Adrenaline rush was getting the best of you. You looked at the guards who were guarding the main gate and the back gate. You removed your mask and started to walk normally in front of the guards. Nobody stopped you because it was normal for them to see you walking every morning for the workout and your practice.

- Miss Y/N.

One of them said as you turned back. Fear crawling inside you but you managed to calm yourself down.

- Yes?

- Excuse my interruption but you are in grave danger. Is it okay for you to go alone? Shall I come with you?

The bulkiest man asked as you licked your lips and let out a chuckle.

- Ah no need. Mr. Taehyung will join in some time so you don't have to worry about it.

You said before looking at the mansion once again and heart ached remembering all the good memories you had with your supposedly family. Biting your inner cheek you put you hood on and made your way out. As you made each step your heart was aching more and more but you made up your mind. You looked at the bracelet Taehyung gave to you when you unofficially became a member of their gang.

- This is the last memory I have of you. I will keep it safely to remember the lies you and your friends were feeding me.

~

Jeongyeon was preparing the food tray for you.

- Add more caramel. She loves it.

Seokjin said as she nodded and did what the elder said, Taehyung came down as he sat down on his chair taking the newspaper. He looked at the headline and almost choked on his apple shake.

' FAMOUS INDUSTRIAL, DEOK DOHYUN WHO WENT MISSING 25 YEARS AGO HER DAUGHTER, PARK Y/N SUDDENLY SHOWED UP'

- Where the fuck is Y/N?