The last of a new start.

______________________________________

"lately its been better but i feel kind of drained"

/59\

The two days went faster than ever. Taehyung and everyone were busy in preparing for their visit to Busan. While Bangtan was busy in preparing for another attack, The Parks were still shocked by the robbery of their gold and goods. Park Beom - Seok was pacing around his hall as Chanyeol was still looking at the files which held the information of how their loss. Chaeyoung scoffed as she put her left leg on top of her other.

- You said they will be going for Busan, why the fuck did they go to the place the actual gold is?!

The old man shouted as his face was turning red with fury. They had their plan set that they will be providing them the wrong information about their places and they will transfer and segregate their cash and goods everywhere. But they had no idea that SeokJin would not only check it again but also be able to hack into their real information.

- I-I did not know.

Chanyeol said looking at the files as he held them tighter not believing that they had to go through a loss yet again because of him.

- So many of our men are killed, our gold, our weapons, our drugs. That son of a bitch Kim Taehyung took everything!

He yelled again as Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

- Even though we faced a great loss a greater profit is waiting for us. Mr. Chan, he accepted our deal and the gold we lost we will be getting double of that.

The blonde said as she was looking at her phone swiping something, her father was confused as he frowned.

- How the fuck is that possible? We tried everything and he was still not listening to us.

Chaeyoung smirked as she looked at the elder and shrugged.

- Men are stupid creatures. Give them what they want the most and they are wrapped around my little finger.

She said as she got up and made her way to the middle gazing at the big vase as she plucked a blue rose out.

- And it's not like they won't be going to Busan.

- How do you know they will be going to Busan? Why will they go there?

Chanyeol asked as Beom- Seok glared at him in anger.

- Because I know Taehyung. He never stops. Nothing can stop him, and that is why he will come to Busan. Because he thinks he can steal our biggest factory just like he did with those lands. Like a dog he is, he is sniffing around the food checking for the danger and when he is sure that there is no danger he will jump on it and that's when we will catch him.

Her face was filled with evil intentions as she crushed the flower in her hand.

~

You packed your bag as you looked at everything to make sure you were not missing something. Taehyung came inside the room as he saw you looking at your bag, lost. He has been really worried for you for the past week. You were not talking with anyone and you did not ate much, it was as if you were lost in another world. Always being either in the shooting areas or in the gym. You were exhausting our body. He came towards you as he hugged you from behind. You flinched when you felt his touch as you looked back to see Taehyung.