The Blood Queen.

______________________________________

" We are writers my love.

We don't cry,

We bleed on paper"

/90\

After getting the news of how Seraphina, one of the the vipers was dead, the whole underworld was shaken. They knew something big was happening and it was not just any enemy. Big mobs were looking for opportunities to steal the solution of BM while the other mobs were busy worrying for themselves. No matter who, each and every person from the underworld knew that The Vipers won't be able to comeback. Two out of four were gone, and they knew the rest two won't be able stand a chance against whoever killed the other two. There were rumors flying around the world about who killed the great Vipers.

Although, the Vipers weren't in the mafia game for long but they made an impact. They had governments shaking, big mobs trembling. They were late but they were quick.

The night when Seraphina was dead, the spy's of Bangtan was quick to send the news to Taehyung. When Taehyung informed it to everyone, they could not hide their shock. They were surprised how you have done it and they were proud of you.

- We need to be quick, is our army ready?

Namjoon asked as Jungkook nodded his head. According to the plan, as soon as Seraphina was dead Bangtan would attack on the Viper's mansion as soon as possible. Although you assured them that you would be fine and no one would suspect you, the others thought differently. They knew that you would be the first person they would suspect and that is why they wanted to get there as soon as possible.

- How did she even manage to do that?

- Waah our Y/N is not the same anymore.

- You three are lucky, I can't wait to see her anymore.

- I am literally not gonna get her away from me now

- Move your gay ass Nayeon

Everyone were excited. They cannot wait to see you after such a long time. For three months, they have been crying and searching for you everywhere just to be hopeless in the end. But now that they have known where you are they won't be hopeless again.

- Are you all ready to bring our Y/N back?

SeokJin yelled as everyone cheered and they started to check their weapons and started to revise everything. Jungkook and Hoseok went to where the men and women who were going to fight with them as they revised the plan for them.

Bangtan was coming.

~

You were on your bed. You could not sleep the whole night as you were anxious and afraid of what is happening on the other side of the mansion. You did not even know if the others knew how the youngest of The Vipers, Seraphina is dead. You did not show it in front of Taehyung but you knew, once they find out about her death everyone would suspect you. And you were petrified.

You took in a breath as you were trembling again. You needed to calm down otherwise if anyone saw you like this they would know in one glance that you were the one who killed her. You got up as you pushed the sheets aside and went inside the bathroom, stripping your clothes you stood under the shower but even the warm water could not calm your nerves. After a while, you got out as you wrapped a towel around you. You stood in front of the wardrobe checking your dresses when you heard a loud noise and you flinched.