Together.

_________________________

" I am homesick for a place I don't even know exists. One where my heart is full, my body love, and my soul understood."

- Melissa Cox

/35\

Shocked was the right word to describe your emotion right now. You were almost convinced that he was going to punish you for bringing Sehun to this mansion with you and staying the night at his place. But when he asked about you you were taken aback. You didn't know what you should answer to that question so you were just staring at him with wide eyes.

- uh- I am- I guess-

You didn't really have an idea what to say and seeing your confused state Taehyung felt his heart warming. The appearance of a new emotion made him confused and agitated. He took a small step towards you as he enveloped you in his arms. Your heart started to beat fast as you gulped the lump in your throat.

- I uh know you must be feeling betrayed and everything like yoongi said but just know that they- I mean we are here for you.

He said with a lost voice as you were busy with calming your racing heart. This was the first time where he showed his care towards you and you were having a hard time accepting this situation. After a minute he broke the awkward hug as he stood in front of you, back to his usual expression and everything.

- Tell me everything that happened yesterday.

His voice was demanding and dominating as you nodded your head and started explaining him everything that happened with you yesterday he listened to everything carefully without interrupting anything.

- Didn't you notice anything different in Park Beom-seok?

He asked as you looked at him with a disbelief look.

- I am sorry, I was really busy saving my life to notice the well being of my father.

You said with a sass in your voice as Taehyung slightly smirked but he bit his lip forbidding himself to show any emotions. He cleared his throat as he sat on a chair in front of you.

- He didn't say anything to you?

- Well he did have a pleasant conversation with me but it was just the usual talk we used to have.

- Like what?

Asked the handsome jerk sitting in front of you as you stayed silent for some seconds before clearing your throat and continuing.

- Like how I don't deserve any love and how nobody cares for me and nobody will rescue me blah blah

- That's not true

He mumbled but you didn't hear him so you leaned in towards him.

- Eh? What did you say?

You asked with a confused expression as he put on his infamous blank expression before sighing.

- Park Chaeyoung knows everything now. She knows who I am.

He said as a strange feeling settled down your heart. You knew that if Chaeyoung knows about his true identity then they both have done it.

- But I have two assumptions. Tell me what you think.

You were fully in attention now listening to him. As he himself sat straight and started talking

- I am sure she will either stay low for some days recovering from the attack I gave her or she will do something impulsive because of her thirst for revenge on me. Which one do you think will she do choose?

There was a silence in the room as you were thinking. It was no doubt that you knew Park Chaeyoung the best in this universe.

- There's a possibility for both. But I personally feel that she will wait until she is strong again. As I've always known Chaeyoung is similar to a predator. She will wait for your weakest point and then she will attack, she is a sick person.

You explained staring at the wall behind Taehyung as he looked at your empty yet hurting expression. He felt strange looking at you like this. But soon you zoned out of your thoughts and looked at him with a small smile.

- But why are you asking me this? Aren't Yoongi and Namjoon the planners?

You asked as you saw him lowering his gaze to his hands, he waited for a minute as if he was contemplating to answer or not. But soon he gave in

- Because you're the only one I can fully trust for now.

- W-why?

- I got a information that there is a spy here and someone who is close to us.

You gapsed at his words as you held his hand. You knew how much difficult it was for him to trust anyone and knowing that someone who was close to him whom he trusted was the one betraying him broke your heart. You clenched his hands tight with yours as you said

- Taehyung.

- Of course it can be a rumor to distract us by the enemies but we have to take the precautions. Y/N, will you help me find out who is the spy?

He asked as he held your hand embracing it with his own as you felt a blush on your cheeks. You nodded slowly.

- We are in this together.

~

Self loathe. A feeling which Park Chaeyoung never felt. But right now, sitting under her shower with the same clothes she was wearing since yesterday she was contemplating her life decisions. She never knew her life would take a turn this way. The man she loved the most will be the one to betray her like this. She felt disgusted by herself that she let a dirt like Kim Taehyung touch her.

- You're a disgrace to Park family Chaeyoung. How could you do it?

She mumbled to herself as she wiped her body vigorously with her hands as she cried out loud. She stared at her reflection and she could barely recognize herself. Eyes bloodshot red, hair wet and all over place, hands neck and face filled with scratches. She picked her shampoo botel as she threw the bottle on the mirror as she looked at the pieces of mirror.

- I will ruin you Kim Taehyung. I will make sure you will regret being born you fucking bear!

_________________________

Hey lovelies!!

How are you?

What do you think? Will Chaeyoung wait as Y/N said or will she attack soon? Is there really a spy? If yes, then who do you think is the imposter?

Well, please continue to support me like this. And please continue to support me like this.

Thank you. I purple you💜