GK.

_______________________________________

" Only love and death can change all things"

/58\

It has been five days since you buried Sehun. Saying farewell to your bestfriend was not easy but you had to do it. Jisoo was sent to Canada for her safety and although you were surrounded with people you felt lonelier than ever. You dedicated your life to avenge Sehun's death. Currently, you were in the shooting area practicing your shooting when you saw Jungkook coming and you were confused because it was currently 3 am and no one was usually allowed to be here at this time. You placed your gun down as you saw him surprised as if he was not expecting you here and turned around when you called him. 

- Jungkook!

He stopped but did not turned so you made your way to him. 

- Why were you leaving?

- Nothing. 

He said before started walking again when you held his shoulder making him turn as you hugged him tight and after what felt like forever you felt good. You felt his shoulders moving and just then you heard him sniffing. You hugged him tighter as you pated his back. In between all this mess you forgot about Jungkook, who lost a precious thing for him. You took his hand as you made him sit on the chair and you sat in front of him. You looked at his hand as you saw his hand was sewed back by the professional surgeons whom Taehyung personally asked to come. Although, it was a rare case that even after a big operation his hand could work. You all still were not sure if his hand worked properly. 

- Why were you leaving?

You asked again as he just looked at the boards and sighed

- I did not want to disturb you. 

- You could have practiced with me 

Hearing you words he scoffed shaking his head

- I won't be able to shoot ever again Y/N, don't you get it?

- No, I don't get it. Why can't you? You still have you left hand. 

- I cannot shoot with my left hand well. I was a professional with my right hand. 

You frowned at his words as you leaned in resting your elbows on your knees. 

- ' Shooting maybe a physical activity, but the most important thing while shooting is your brain. If you have a brain then you will win no matter what' This was what you told me in our first class. As far as I can see, they did not cut your head, you still have your left hand and for fucks sake you still have your right hand with you too. I don't see what is stopping you. 

He was silent as he was looking at his left hand wondering if your words were true. Your heart was crushing at the sight of him giving up and being so insecure about himself. 

- Jungkook, the only two things you are good at are shooting and annoying me and you are leaving both of them behind. I don't want that. 

His face suddenly turned into a cold expression as you were scared if you crossed the line, you could feel his cold gaze piercing inside you as you gulped.