Restraining.

_______________________________________

"The earth has music for those who listen"

- Shakespeare

/6\

- You all meet my future wife

Taehyung said as you were shocked and so were everyone else in the room. Well some except Yoongi and Nayeon. You turned around and looked at him and he looked at you with a blank expression. You were beyond disgusted by the man standing in front of you. You were gritting your teeth as he had a mocking expression on his face and you wanted to punch him so bad.

- What do you mean Taehyung? You never discussed this with us.

Namjoon said standing up from his chair. But everyone knew this was coming because of Taehyung's and Yoongi's secret talk and when he told him on the first day to prepare some other document too. Taehyung sighed as he removed his hands from your shoulders and folded it.

- Of course I am not going to marry her right away. I still have some things to do till then she has to wait. Tragic I know.

He was saying when you had enough. Enough of everyone who tried to control your life and your actions. Your knuckles were turning white as you did what you wanted to do the most.

You punched Kim Taehyung

You heard everyone gasp. Your eyes were bloodshot red and you were trying your best to control yourself preventing even one tear. You did not want to cry in front of these people. These people who ruined your life. Taehyung's head was still tilted on the left and his hair was covering his whole face. You realised what you did and yes you did felt scared but you did not regret even one bit. In fact, you enjoyed this. Until he stood straight his cheek was red but his face was like always; blank.

You heard a snicker from behind, it was Jimin. Taehyung let out a dark scoff and the only emotion in your body was fear. He took a step towards you and there no space in between you both your noses almost touching you tried to take a step back but he took your wrist and started dragging you upstairs. You heard Jin yelling from behind but Taehyung was not stopping.

- Jin stop him or else i dont know what he is going to do

Jeongyeon said with concern in her voice

- You know we cannot stop him. His ego is hurt.

Jin said as they al looked at you walking away. Maybe Jin did not try to stop him because he knew Taehyung would not hurt Y/N that he will maybe only threaten he knew his little brother would never do that.

Guess he was wrong.

Taehyung pulled you up stairs and you were struggling, trying your best to release your hand from his rough grip but his hands were big enough to avoid you from doing any of that. He opened the door of his room and just then his grip loosened a bit and you knew this was your chance. You pushed jerked his hand away and took two big steps towards your room and locked it. Your heart was beating so fast that you sat there near the door taking deep breaths calming yourself down.

- Okay, its fine the door is locked he cannot come inside its all fine the door is locked wait the bathroom- oh shit

You got up and was running towards the bathroom door when it opened and you saw a furious Taehyung. His whole body was showing how angry he was. His leg muscles were tight his fist were formed in a fist and veins were popping out on his neck his face, that was a whole different story. He took steps towards you and you were taking steps back. Tears forming in your eyes. You wanted to apologise but you knew it was too late for this. He pulled you as his hand gripped your waist and you gasped. Taehyung was looking you intensely and if looks could kill you would have been already dead.