Uncertainty.

___________________________________

" Sunshine all the time makes dessert"

- Arab Proverb

/56\

Magic. You felt magical. It was like you were on cloud nine, your mind was fresh and you felt your body was lighter. Taehyung was humming a melody that was unknown to you. Your back was pressed with his. Both of you naked, his leg was wrapped around yours and your fingers were tangled with his. The room was still dim only some rays of sunshine on your bodies. You turned your head to look at him, his eyes were closed and he looked so serene. Perhaps, the moment was serene. You wanted to seize this moment forever.

- Which song is that?

He opened his eyes to look at you as he smiled and kissed your forehead.

-Just something I made some years ago.

Your eyes widened when he said that as you turned your whole body and sat with your elbow support.

- Wait- You can write songs?

- Write, produce, compose.

- You never told me about this talent of yours.

You pouted as he smiled but it was a rather sad smile.

- I wanted to be a musician an artist when I was a kid. But it changed after all these years.

You fell silent. Your guilt started to show again, you did not know why but you felt guilty. Even though he has told a thousand times that it had nothing to do with you. You caressed his face with your hand as you smiled.

- I would like to hear you sing once. What's this piece called?

- Winter bear. I wrote it a very long time ago, when I used to have severe nightmares.

- Can I listen to it?

- I have to bring my guitar. Remind me tonight.

You nodded enthusiastically as you looked at Taehyung but frowned when his eyes were not on yours. You followed his gaze as you noticed he was staring at your breasts and you instantly covered them up. He looked shocked as you slapped his chest.

- I have devoured  your every inch yesterday, what makes you cover it up?

You blushed more on his words as you buried your face in your pillow.

- Because I can, now let's go.

~

It was as if you were back to reality. Last night was like a dream you never want to wake up from but all things must come to an end. You with everyone were sitting in the meeting room as they were deciding who should leave for Italy.

- I mean, I want to go but why are you all not allowing me?

Jungkook whined as Namjoon sighed.

- Because you have to protect yourself.

-Hyung, I can protect myself. Did you forget that I am literally one of the best shooters you have witnessed in your boring life?