Wedding Day.

_____________________

" Maybe when we die, the first thing we will say is, ' I know this feeling, I was here before"

- Don Delillo.

/45\

You were waiting patiently as Jeongyeon did your makeup. Yoongi who was standing beside her was judging her badly.

- I suggest we wait for Jennie. She is good with these stuff

And Jeongyeon gave him a deadly glare in return as he shut his mouth up. After ten minutes she finished as she let you see the mirrior and you were actually impressed by her work. Your face wasn't baked with powder as you thought. It was rather a simple makeup, a thin line of eyeliner and mascara highlighting your eyelashes. Highlighter on your cheekbones and light blush on your cheeks and finally a nude lipstick on your lips with red tint.

Soon, Nayeon and Chaeyoung entered and they were shocked to see your face.

- Wait- when did Jennie came back?

- It was actually Jeongyeon who did my makeup

- Yoo Jeongyeon?

You nodded your head at Nayeon as she was shocked as she patted Jeongyeons shoulder appreciating her as you saw Jeongyeon blushing and scratching her neck. You felt suspicious looking at them both. Chaeyoung entered with the dress and you gasped looking at the dress gulping down the knot forming inside your throat.

 Chaeyoung entered with the dress and you gasped looking at the dress gulping down the knot forming inside your throat

It was a rather simple dress. Nothing from the wedding dress you wore last time. There was no long veil, no big gowns nothing shiny but you still felt so happy seeing the dress your friends brought for you.

- If you cry I am going to cut your throat.

Jeongyeon threatened as you chuckled shaking your head. This is a good day, you will not cry. You wore the dress as Nayeon helped you with it. After that the three girls went inside their own rooms to get dressed. You were still waiting so that someone will come and pick you up.

- Why would anyone pick me up? They all are busy it will be better if I go by myself.

Just when you were about to stand up you saw Jennie coming inside the room and she was shocked to see you.

- Oh my Y/N! These stupids what is this dress it's so simple

She whined but you smiled and held her hands

- It's more than enough Jennie. I feel happy.

Upon hearing your answer Jennie felt her adoration for you increase as she hugged you.