Wanted.

_____________________________________

".... you and I knew strange corners of life"

- F. Scott Fitzgerald.

/13\

It's been five days since you started your both; physical and gun training. You would be lying if you say you were not exhausted. You were truly, but when you looked at your mothers pictures you felt a sudden urge and thirst for revenge. And that is how you have been pushing yourself.

In your gun training both Hoseok and Jungkook were your trainers but in your physical training it was only Jimin. Taehyung was busy with Chaeyoung and it seems to be working out pretty well. At first, you were a bit scared of Jimin but then everything was settled and you wanted Jimin only to be your trainer.

You wore your track suit as you got out. You saw Jimin and you smiled at him and as you went down you also saw Taehyung and he was in his adidas track and a white shirt. You frowned when you saw Jimin was in his suit. You looked at both of them as Taehyung smirked looking at you.

- Are you ready princess?

Taehyung asked as your eyes widened and you took a very small step towards Jimin as Jimin tried his best controlling his laugh.

- Why? Jimin was training me perfectly.

You said as Taehyung raised his left eyebrow looking at you as you shut your mouth.

- Y/N I have to go somewhere today so Taehyung will be your trainer today. I know you will miss be girl but we cannot do anything.

Jimin said as he kept his hand on your shoulder. Taehyung rolled his eyes as he took your wrist pulling you out of the house. You did not really talk with Taehyung you were sleeping before he came back. Taehyung didn't really paid much attention because he was getting what he wants, Chaeyoung was paying more attention to him and was getting closer to him. He was indeed surprised that how fast Park Chaeyoung was falling in his trap he found it suspicious.

Both of you walked to the gym as neither said anything. Coming inside the gym you looked at the familiar area yet it felt a little different. You felt more conscious more alert, everyday it used to be you and Jimin entering, him showing you defence techniques and you running 30 laps.But today there were no laughs no flirty remarks and definitely no eye smiles.

You went near the corner as you removed your jacket Taehyung stood there observing you. He did not see you for five days and he wanted to see only you now. He looked how the fabric stripped from your body and how you shook your head your pony tail swinging, you were wearing a tanktop as Taehyung gulped finally tearing his eyes away from you. You started running as Taehyung frowned calling you as you turned around

- What?

- Why are you running?

- Because that is what I do everyday

- How many laps?

- 30

You said as Taehyung scoffed shaking his head

- I knew jimin is going to make it easy for you. Only 30 laps? Do at least 70.

He said as your eyes widened

- What? 70? Are you kidding me?

- What? It is the least. Jimin said he was teaching you defence attacks right? I will teach you offensive attacks now.