Damaged Goods.

My thoughts on permission to dance^ Anyways stream PTD<3

Anyways stream PTD<3

_____________________________

" Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars"

- J.R.R TOLKIEN.

/20\

Scared. It must be an understatement to what you were feeling right now. Petrified. That is what you were feeling. You felt lost, not knowing where he was taking you. You thought why would Taehyung send a fake mob boss and threaten Nayeon? Then it hit you. The fourth task.

' the fourth task will be to test your loyalty towards Bangtan'

You remembered Hoseok's words as you cried silently. On one side you were happy that you passed the test but on the other hand you were boiling with anger. Not only that fake mob scared the shit out of you but now your brother's friend kidnapped you and you will be sent to that prison again. You jerked forward as the car stopped. Jihoon came out and opened the door as he pulled you out. Your hands were tied with his tie and a cloth tied around your mouth. You needed to think fast.

You looked at him as his back was towards you and his hands around his tie as he was pulling you. You stopped suddenly as you kicked him, he stumbled forward as you pulled your hands and wrapped it around his neck choking him but you were struggling because of the height difference. He elbowed your stomach as you groaned backing away he coughed as he strode towards you, you kicked him on his stomach as he groaned and just then you moved your tied hands punching him as he groaned again. You started to run on the opposite direction but the pain on your lower stomach was making it hard for you. You felt your hair being pulled roughly as you screamed.

- You fucking little whore! How dare you!

He spitted as he took your body and threw it on his shoulder as you were hitting his back. He came inside the farmhouse, as he threw you on the couch taking his belt out as he rolled it around his hand.

- I am sure Chanyeol will not mind a few bruises on you right? I called him already and he will be here in an hour or so and till then little whore we can play right?

He said as he took slow steps towards you as you shook your head crying as he whipped you with the belt on your legs as you screamed hot tears staining your cheeks, he did it for the next five times he stopped, you could not feel your legs as he started to unbutton his pants as he put his one knee beside. You were just staring at the ceiling having enough of everything and losing all of your hope. You could see your mother white angels spread across her back as she spread her arms welcoming you.