The Death of the former.

listen to this song while reading for a better experience ☺️

_____________________________________

/ 73\

' Why do you weep? Did you think I was immortal?'

Planning was something Yoongi was always good at that was the reason why he was the most trusted member of Bangtan. But even Yoongi didn't know what was going on here. Taehyung was quiet about this issue after the NCB officers left he went inside his office and locked himself as you all were in the hall dumbfounded. Namjoon sighed for the nth time as he gestured you all to sit down.

- What is going on here?

Nayeon said as she rested her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder everyone were confused and worried for Taehyung. He never once acted like this.

- The only teenage here is Y/N then why is he acting like a teenage and locking his door?

Jimin said as Jungkook who was beside him laughed. Hoseok sat in the center table as he looked at everyone.

- Is he really planning on letting him go?

Jennie pushed Hoseok as he groaned and she sat on the center table herself.

- If he is planning that then I swear to God I will kill the four of them with my bare hands.

Jungkook pushed her as he placed himself on the table gaining everyone's attention once again.

- I mean he could right? It is three lives versus millions of people that drug. It is only reasonable.

Jungkook was pushed by Jimin as he sat on the table as you all looked at Jungkook who was laying on the floor acting dead.

- If he is even planning something like this then we must support him always.

Jimin groaned as he fell on top of Jungkook as Nayeon pushed him.

- Why would you push my brother?

- Just now they were making fun of Taehyung for being childish.

Jeongyeon said as she sighed while you all looked at the mess the hall was in.

- Enough.

You all heard Taehyung's voice as everyone turned their heads towards him as there were three different officers behind him.

- Sit straightly for fuck's sake.

He said as everyone sat on their places. Taehyung cleared his throat as he looked at the officers and then at you.

- We gathered here to discuss about the Black Mamba.

- The song? What about it?

- The Black Mamba or BM is the poisonous drug we have talked about, Mr. Jungkook.

One of the girl said as you all looked at her and you were in awe because she was so pretty. Her shoulder length black hair was shining as she wore a blue button up shirt and black pants. She introduced the rest of her team.