Epilogue

________________________________________

" May flowers grow in the saddest parts of you"

- Zainab Aamir.

Is it an end or is it the beginning of an end?

9 YEARS LATER.

You were sitting on your desk looking after the papers. You were going to launch a new hotel soon so you were of course very busy. You pushed the glasses up as you pointed some corrections in the document to your employe. She nodded her head as she bowed at you and you nodded smiling. You looked at the picture on your desk, it was a picture of Bangtan on Nayeon and Jeongyeon's wedding. You chuckled as you reminscised the times.

- I look so young there.

You mumbled to yourself. Suddenly the door opened and your secretary, Eunwoo came. He bowed at you before giving you a file. You looked at him and smiled remembering the first time you met him. You ran away from Bangtan and ended up meeting him and since that day he is fulfilling his promise and has stayed with you always. Whenever you needed help Eunwoo stood first.

Eunwoo along with Chaeyoung and Jisoo started working with you. You were very glad that they chose to work with you. Although, after a while Jisoo asked if she could be an actress and you were very happy that she was following her dream. You wanted to support her with everything you have. Jisoo was your only childhood bestfriend and you wanted her to be happy at all cost.

- We need your signature there so we can proceed the further preparations.

Eunwoo informed as you nodded and signed as he frowned.

- You should read it first.

- Did you checked it?

He nodded as you shrugged

- Then I have nothing to worry about

You said as you passed him the file he shook his head before taking it. You whined as you looked at him pouting.

- I am so hungry, make a ramyeon for me please

Eunwoo shook his head at your request.

- You will be having food at house today. You should stop eating instant noodles, you have only been eating that since this week. Who could say you are a multi billionaire?

He scoffed as you looked at him offended.

- Fuck you.

- That's what I always get for giving you a reality check.

He sighed as you got up and took your coat and wore it. You checked the time and it was indeed near the dinner time.

- Then I will take my leave.

You said as he walked with you. While you were going out you checked the employes as they greeted you, you smiled at them and motivated them to work harder as Eunwoo made you sit in the car and you drove to your house.

~