Reign.

__________________________________

" Saying something dangerous like I love you"

- Anne Sexton.

/49\

Both the powerful mafia mobs stood facing each other. It was as if like the whole area was silent watching and waiting for a fight to breakout but both of them knew better their reputation was something they valued. You looked at Chaeyoung who had this sour look on her face you rested your arm inside the loop of Taehyung's as you flaunted your ring finger. It may have seemed childish but you felt good.

Taehyung was the first one to walk away breaking the tension as everyone started walking with him. You all reached the staircase as there was a red carpet and a young man waiting on the top of the stairs in a hanbok. He was really pretty and you were confused that how can such dangerous men be so good looking?

- That is Kim Min-Jae.

Taehyung said as you all reached there and Min- Jae hugged Taehyung.

- Hello, I have been waiting for you my friend. I hope there was not any problem.

- Of course not. Sorry to keep you waiting.

They broke the hug as Min- Jae looked at you and gave his best smile as you bowed slightly.

- So she is the one you talked about? Hello

He said as you nodded you head.

- I would have invited you to the wedding but you know the circumstances right now.

- I understand but I am expecting a reception.

- You did say you will be arranging it.

They both laughed as you just stood there as Jennie came to your rescue

- He is one of Taehyung's closest friends. He is the current heir of the the first King and he is the one who looks after everything. You see, Jimin does not really like him one, because Taehyung likes him and second because Min-Jae fancies Jeongyeon

You raised your eye brows in amusement as you saw MinJae talking with Jeongyeon while Jimin was standing with a poker face. You let out a laugh. Soon Bangtan made their way inside the humongous mansion as you tried to keep your mouth shut. Your hand fan was still with you as you were holding Taehyung's arm tight.

- Don't worry, we will be alright.

He was whispering now and then reassuring you and you were beyond grateful for that. You all settled down on a table as you looked at your father getting up from his seat and going towards the stage to give his final speech as his last year of being a Mafia King.

- Hello everyone, I have stood on this stage for the past 25 years thinking that this was my last speech but I was yet to lose my title. However, this year I am not really sure. So I would like to show my gratitude towards everyone who helped me till now to reach and live my life the way I wanted to. My gang members, my staff, and of course my lovely children. Park Chaeyoung and Park Chanyeol. I hope that my son will continue my legacy from the next year. I have grown old and weak but that does not mean that my son won't do my job. What you see is not the whole truth and no matter how much you try it is never enough.

Finishing his speech with a smirk he bowed to the crowd as some mobs stood up clapping however you all were still seated clapping slowly. You frowned at his speech, you were least affected by how he mentioned only his two children you were more than happy that he does not acknowledge you as his daughter because the feeling was mutual. But his last sentence was what irked you.