The Ending.

_______________________________________

' How happy I was if I could forget

To remember how sad I am'

- Emily Dickinson. 

/92\

You were gone. You knew it the minute Arsene inserted the chemical inside you. Your own mind and body were not in control, it was as if you became a robot. You could only see Arsene and you could only hear his voice. The remote to control you was in the hand of Arsene and you knew he would ruin everything with this control. You could feel yourself but it was very little, the voice of your own. It was like you were there but at the same you were not. 

But as time went by your consciousness started to die and the next thing you saw was you were fighting with Taehyung, the love of your life. You wanted to stop it but when you heard Arsene's order you were uncontrollable. Taehyung did his everything and brought you back. When you heard him reminding you of all of your moments you wanted to scream.

- I remember!

But you could not. It was not enough. Your whole body was tearing itself apart and your mind felt like a puzzle. You were standing in the middle of the puzzle both the sides pulling you towards its own side. The darkness was too much to handle, you felt anxious and your skin was tearing apart, you were screaming. You knew it, you wanted to go because Arsene called for you so you slowly started to go to the other side but you heard him. Taehyung. He was telling you something, you could not hear it so you slowed your screaming. And then you heard him singing

You started remembering the moment he was talking about. It was the most beautiful moment of your life. You wished to seize the moment forever. You heard Taehyung singing for the first time and after that you never heard him. You wanted him to sing again but time and situations never allowed him to. 

You felt a pull. But not like an aggressive and unwanted pull. It was a gentle pull, it was as if waking up from sleep in your lovers arms, the calmness, the warmness. You felt it and that was when you saw him. 

Kim Taehyung. Your black swan. Your personal power. Your love. 

- Taehyung..

A whisper left your mouth as you saw Taehyung smiling through his tears. His face had bruises as your hand slowly touched his cheeks as you could feel his tears. You tried smiling too but it was too much. It was all too much for you. He pulled you up and he hugged you tight. It was a longing feeling, the hug which means you thought you would never see your lover ever again. 

The power of love is the strongest power than any. 

- Happy Ending? Never?

You heard his voice as a fear crawled on your body back. You looked at him as he picked the gun laying down as your eyes widened. You clutched Taehyung's arm as he pushed you behind him. A wicked grin appeared on his face, he could not stand still but he was still standing tall as if he was a king. Before anyone could do anything, they heard a gunshot. 

Your hand was on his arm as you pulled it up, the gun facing the royal ceiling as Arsene's eyes widened looking at you. Your eyes were cold as ice, glaring into his as you pulled out Bravemaker.

- You told me to be a killer, here I am. 

You whispered as you pushed the dagger deep into his heart. A blood curdling scream echoed through the grand hall as Arsene's eyes looked at your before his body hit the floor. Everyone stood there watching the ferocious scene.