New emotions

( Vampire Tae😳😩)______________________

( Vampire Tae😳😩)
______________________

"She burned too bright for this world"
- Emily Brontë

/31\

Betrayal. You felt like shouting. Why would they leave you like that? Why? The question was killing you. And now that your father already know that you were with Bangtan, it only makes things worse. You did not know where you were going. The heels made it much more difficult for you to walk. You were sure that your father will be following you and that was motivating you to run faster.

The road was silent, each side there was forest. You did felt scared. Still walking you heard the sound of a vehicle. Your eyes widened as your legs which were tired two seconds ago were now sprinting like crazy. Again thanks to all thr training that Jimin taught you.

On the thought of Jimin, your eyes started to get teary. You wanted to know why the hell they left you alone with your father when they were the one who said you were a part of them now. There was a sudden movement as your body collided with the floor.

- Ouch!

You let out a whimper as you got up using your hands. You touched your chin to see it was bleeding both your elbows were scratched and your heel was broke. You pushed yout long hair  back as you let out a sob.

- Why is this happening with me? I am just a 19 year old girl. Why is my life so damn hard when I never did anyone wrong? Don't I deserve to live a happy life? Please someone save me

At this point you were just blabbering whatever came out of your mind. You saw a single headlight as you squinted your eyes. Not caring if it was your fathers people or anyone you were way too exhausted to care as the last thing you saw was a man getting off the bike and coming towards you.

~

Taehyung was standing as Chaeyoung threw herself at him. Her thin arms wrapped around his neck as her lips found his neck. Taehyung held her arms as he jerked her back. She looked at him with an annoyed look.

- You are drunk

He said looking at her as she smiled tracing his face with her fingers

- This makes me fall in love with you more and more Kim Taehyung. Take me let me be yours please

Said the blonde girl as Taehyung smirked watching her beg and that was when he decided to execute the plan. The plan to destroy the Park family.