Gone.

________________________________

"I lost my way to home many times. Sometimes I find the way in the end, or sometimes.... I just create a new home"

- Jethasri Muvvala

/82\

~Taehyung's POV~

Three months. It has been three months since my Y/N disappeared. Each day, each hour, each minute and each second felt like my heart is rotting. I am on a thorn bed and the pain is never ending. I wail everyday, begging to bring her back to me. I don't even know if she is safe anymore.

Every clue which we have followed for the past three months stops at a dead end. For three months, all of us have been madly searching for her. I lost my sanity and wanted to destroy everything for the first weeks, but I pulled myself together and I knew I had many more responsibilities to fulfill. If Bangtan showed any sign of weakness then the other mobs would take advantage of this situation.

In between all of this, I never got the chance to grief properly.

Bangtan was distributed in three groups now, one was in Brazil, the other one was in Korea and the other one in Italy, trying our best to know where she was. The Vipers were hidden so well, that it was impossible to get to them. For three months, we have barely rested, barely breathed. I have watched myself falling and my members being hopeless.

This would have never happened if I would have never accepted the NCB's request. Everything is my fault.

I gulped down the drink down as my throat burned, my eyes filling with tears. It feels like the tears are never ending, the pain the agony, the feeling of longing and being scared. That feelings has been with me for three months. I quickly wiped my tears as I sniffed and came to my desk, taking a pen and paper as I started writing my love a letter. It is the only thing I can do when I miss her this badly.

I thought about her, her hair, her eyes, her smile, her sarcastic remarks. Everything about her was just simply perfect. With her, everything was perfect. With her beside me, everything seemed calm and peaceful. With her, all my problems had disappeared.

And now she is gone.

She must feel so scared, she must feel so angry at me. She must be feeling as if we abandoned her, as if we stopped searching for her. I don't even want to think what she is going through. What those monsters are doing with my wife.

I sniffed as a sob left my mouth before I could control it. I closed my eyes as I started crying, pushing my hair back and gripping them, I wailed. I cried and I cried until I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned my head and saw Y/N. My eyes widened as I looked at her, she was wearing the same gown when we met first. When I kidnapped her from her wedding. God that seems so long ago now.

- Y-Y/N? H-how? God, I missed you so much. Please don't go anywhere please, I will lose my last bit of sanity if you leave now.

I sobbed as I hugged her tight, taking a deep breath in, smelling her. The familiar smell of her, her hug which became my home. I took it all in as a young child not wanting to get away from their favorite thing.

- Taehyung.

She spoke in a whisper and I started breathing deeply, not believing she was real -- maybe she is not, but I would rather live in a fantasy, in my mind if it means I could be with her. I would go anywhere to be with her.