Seraphina

__________________________________

" She was like a star, nothing but a beautiful echo of death"

- Maggie. G. 

/89\

( we crossed 40k+ views in such a little time so here is an early chapter as a gift) 

Days have passed since Kegan's funeral. The Vipers informed that his death was an attack by the enemies and Kegan fought bravely till his death. You were angry when you heard that, of course they would be giving another reason for it, they would not want to ruin their perfect family image. On the other hand, Seraphina was leaving no stone unturned to kill you. In just few days, there have been several attacks on you. Due to that, Arsene had made sure that there were bodyguards around you. But that only came in between your plan to kill Seraphina. 

Every night, you find yourself waiting for Taehyung to come and see you again and every night you are left with disappointment. You knew it was very risky for him to come to see you on the first place but yet you find yourself waiting to see the warm dark brown eyes shining bright while looking at you. You cannot help but also remember how he left, how disturbed and upset he looked while he was leaving. He did not approve of your plans to take your Vengeance but he knew he was no one to meddle in your business. 

- I have a right to know your plan, at least tell me that. 

Taehyung commanded as you sighed. You looked at Jungkook and Jimin who was standing at the back of Taehyung. Both the Busan boys were sneaky and silent like a snake. Of course they were warriors, killers they know how to be silent how to lure their prey into coming right in between their claws before they tear them apart. 

- Yes Y/N, we have been worried. We will help you, we are a family for God's sake. 

Jungkook groaned as you were still silent debating on what you should say. Jimin looked at you as he felt frustrated. He came near you as he held your shoulders and shook you. 

- I know, you think we would meddle with your plan and let me make it clear. Yes, we will. We will if the plan ends up getting you killed because let me tell you Y/N, I cannot watch Taehyung breaking again. Just like how we haven't seen your suffering the same way you haven't seen his. So as a brother of yours as well as Taehyung's, I cannot watch both you suffer. Tell us. 

He pleaded as you sighed and nodded your head. 

- My next target is Seraphina. 

- And how are you gonna kill her? 

You shrugged at Jungkook's question as he sighed. 

- They are the Vipers right? So let us kill them by the most toxic drink. 

Taehyung said smirking as the three of you looked at him with a confused look

- Poison?

The three of you asked in union as the mafia boss nodded his head as your eyes widened and you thought it was a good idea. 

- What do you think, Madam Deok?

Jimin asked with amusement in his eyes as you smirked looking at him. 

- Well, I think it is a great idea. Our spies will do the job, now that Kegan is dead both the sisters would drink to death every day and that would be the perfect time for it.