Task - 3

________________________________________

" I must learn to be content with being happier than I deserve"

- Jane Austen.

/17\

Anger. It is said that anger is the only drink which is really hard to swallow. And for Park Chaeyoung it was indeed one of the hardest thing to control. As soon as she came inside her house she went straight to her room. Feeling the anger consume her she flipped the single sofa placed as she breathed heavily. Upon hearing the loud noises Beom- Seok ran towards his daughter's room, to find her sitting on her bed with a dark expression.

- What is so wrong, my daughter? Who hurt you?

Her father asked as h carefully sat next to her only to find her glaring at him. Indeed she loved her father very much, but she never learned to respect him. She only saw him as someone who broke her mothers trust. And since then she hated cheaters, people who betray her. And today whom her father trusted the most cheated on them and she felt like one of the most stupid people in the whole world.

- Where the fuck is Oh Jaehyun? Where is that cheater?

She yelled as her father looked at her confused.

- Cheater? Why would you say that?

- Because daddy, he met your biggest enemy the one who tried to kill you several times. Lee Jun- Seok!!

She exclaimed as boss looked at her as he furrowed his eye brows. Then he remembered something

- He told me that,that rascal was conspiring against us again and that is why he went to meet the informer to collect the evidence. So why would he meet him?

Boss Park. As powerful as he is, his brain did not work as much anymore. But thankfully, he had his daughter for him to take care of such issues. She called the traitor and told him yo come and meet them as soon as possible. She could sense that something was definitely wrong.

~

You were wearing a red dress which stopped down your mid thigh, it was sleeveless and a heart shaped front. It was sparkling just like the stars were in the dark sky. Your face was like moon, so beautiful. Jennie finished your makeup as she looked at you and smiled in satisfaction. You looked in the mirror as your eyes widened. You looked so different. The smoky eyes made your eyes looked dangerous and the highlighter made your face spark and at last, your red lips, it finished the whole look like a cherry on top.

- I look so different.

You said as you still could not believe the look of your face. It was as if your whole aura changed. Jennie clapped her hands as she looked proud.

- You look gorgeous sweetie now go with Nayeon and remember what she taught you, okay? It is your first time and yet Taehyung is making you deal with such dangerous people.

She said as your stomach dropped. You were scared, a lot actually. You got up as you pulled the dress down trying to show as lees skin as possible. You were obviously not used to wearing such dresses.

- Why do I have to wear this again?

- Because you cannot seduce men in hoodie and tracks duh!