Murderer

_______________________________________

WE ARE AT 20K DAMN I LOVE YOU ALL😭💞💜💗

( fair warning i am not good at italian so i used google translation, so i am sorry if there are any mistakes☺️💜)

/72\

" I ask this one thing: let me go mad in my own way"

- 'Elektra' Sophocles.

Your blood boiled watching that mans face. Taehyung put a hand on your shoulder as he said something but you didn't listen to him. Your body was shaking as you clenched your teeth gritting them . You remembered all the bad and haunting memories when Sehun's body came in a casket and how he looked so tired and how the blood was covering his face and body. Your hands turned cold and you started taking steps towards him. The mans hands were tied to a rope to a ceiling. You saw Jisoo sitting there watching him. Your murderous thoughts were disturbed as you watched her.

- What are you doing here?

You asked her as you grasped her hand, you now noticed that she was actually very short than you, her head near your chest as she looked at you her expression cold like yours as she pulled her hand from your hold.

- You're not the only one who lost a loved one, Y/N.

You were taken aback by her cold tone as you gulped and nodded your head. You turned to the man who didn't have any bruise on his face, he wasn't Korean, he was an Italian and you remembered his name correctly.

Dakarai.

You walked towards him as he looked at you and smirked as he said,

- Sei una puttana mandata per me? ( are you a whore for me)

You scoffed as you went near his face, you looked at him dead in his eyes,

- Io sono la tua fine. Sono quella persona che si assicurerà che tu raggiunga Dio nel modo più doloroso. (I am your end. I am that person who will make sure you reach to god in the most painful way.)

He seemed shocked to hear you speaking Italian as your smirk grew bigger.

- I surprised you? I know you can speak English so don't be a motherfucking coward and show what you are.

You said in English as he seemed impressed and nodded his head.

- You're right, so why am I being held here in the most best way possible? Which of your friends I have killed?

He asked arrogantly, his accent was of course hard to understand. You held his face tightly, your nails digging inside his cheeks as you caressed his hair with your other hand.

- You don't even deserve to know his name, all you need to know is you're going to say goodbye to this world.

- I am honored to be getting killed by such a beautiful woma- AH

He screamed when you pressed your thumbs on his eyes digging it inside more and more as he screamed in agony. You removed your hands and took out your dagger. You looked at his hands which were up tied up to the ceiling.