You & Him.

__________________________________

/88\

" She tasted like every dark thought I ever had"

- Holly black.

People came and took Kegan's body outside. After shooting his own brother, Arsene stood still. His chest going up and down as he heaved deep breaths. Eserine and Seraphina screamed when they saw their dead brother lying on the ground. Everything was silent and the you realised what happened and you were in shock too. You did expected that Arsene won't really kill him. 

One down, three more to go. 

While Kegan's body was taken away, you saw something near your window. Like a shadow. You wanted to go near it but you brushed it off. Seraphina and Eserine were way too shocked to even say anything, Eserine took Seraphina away from the room as they followed the body. You were sure the whole mansion could hear their wails. Arsene stood straight, glued to his spot as you came near him and stood in front of him. 

- A-Arsene.

You softly spoke, you have to be in character. The girl who is naïve, soft yet a brutal killer. Arsene took a sharp breath when your hand touched his shoulder as he looked at you instead of looking at the pool of blood spilled on the floor. 

- Are you okay?

You whispered as you could see him gulping. You resisted the urge to smirk as you could see how vulnerable the council was at this very moment. This was the time for you to go to your next plan and attack the next person. 

Seraphina. 

- I am fine, do not worry about me. I will send someone to check up on your bruises while I go and prepare for the funeral. 

He caressed your head as you nodded and he walked away as you went and locked the door as you let out a sigh of relief. You could not believe what you have done. You finally killed one of the council. But you knew better, you should not be happy yet. There are three more people to go and then only you can be proud of yourself. You were sitting on the sofa when you looked at the window where you saw a shadow. You frowned as you picked your knife up and made your way to the window. Slowly peeking out you looked both the sides when suddenly you heard a man's voice. 

- Y/N

Your eyes widened when you saw who it was. Your heart started beating in an inhuman way as you felt as if the air was knocked out of your lungs. You could not believe what you were seeing. The memories started to rush in your mind as tears made it's way to your eyes. You could not speak, you could not think. 

It was Taehyung. 

- Open the damn window otherwise I will fall. 

He struggled to say as you sniffed and nodded your head as you pushed the curtains away and helped him get inside. Taehyung jumped from the window as he stood in front of you. You, who were shaking from head to toe still thought it was one of your dreams where you dreamt endlessly about you and him meeting each other. Both of you were looking at each other as Taehyung started to take small steps towards you. 

His hands touched the side of your face as a sob left your mouth and you touched his arms, feeling him praying that he is real and not one of your dreams. Your vision blurred cause of tears but you could see Taehyung was crying with you too.

- Taehyung..

You let out another sob as you both hugged each other. After a long three months, you both were finally in each other's embrace where you once again realised Taehyung is indeed your home. Home where you would always feel welcome, where you would be warm and happy and safe.

Taehyung on the other hand still could not believe that he was finally seeing you. After seeing you in his hallucinations, he thought you were again another hallucinations. But when he took you in his arms and when you head rested on his chest, he knew it was real. 

Both of you were real. 

- H-how are you here? 

You asked as you wiped your tears as Taehyung did the same. He pushed his hair back as he looked at you, the adoration and love visible in his eyes. You realised how different love can be, when you look at Arsene looking at you, you see lust, control, need to keep you just for himself but also at the same time show you off and the madness. But when you look at Taehyung, you see love, adoration, pride and endless warmth. 

- It does not matter why or how I am here. What the hell just happened now? And why haven't you been responding to the letters?

He asked as you sighed and kept checking on the door afraid anyone might just burst in any moment. 

- I could not respond to your letters because there were spies who were watching every move of mine. And what you just saw was me taking my vengeance. 

You confessed. You hoped Taehyung would be proud of you but when you saw a scowl on his face you frowned. 

- Why did you not inform us about any of this? Y/N, things could go terribly wrong if you keep doing things on your own without informing any of us. 

You scoffed as you heard him. 

- I know what I am doing, Taehyung. You can see it, Kegan is dead. I planned his murder and I know how to complete this whole thing. You have to trust me 

- I do trust you. It's just I don't like the idea of you staying with that fucking monster, Y/N. He can do anything with you 

You looked down as tears started to form in your eyes once again as you took a sharp breath in.

- A lot has happened in these three months, Taehyung. You do not have an idea whatever happened with me in these months. 

Taehyung's eyes widened when he heard you saying that. He grabbed your shoulders as he pulled you to him, his breathing unsteady as his eyes reflected pure fury. 

- What did he do to you? I will kill everyone who hurt you. 

A tear escaped your eye as a sad smile appeared on your face 

- You are the one who hurt me the most. 

You barely whispered but Taehyung was able to hear everything. His grip on your shoulders loosened as he let out a sigh. 

- What do you mean?

- Why did you not come sooner? Why do you have to be so late? Do you have any idea how worried I was? I was dying here Taehyung. Dying! The things I have faced in these three months killed me from inside. 

You cried as Taehyung hugged you again as he silently wept with you. 

- I am sorry love. I am so sorry I should have come sooner. I am so sorry you had to go through all of this alone, I am very sorry.

He kept repeating as you stayed in his embrace as you both quietly mumbled. After sometime you moved away as you looked at him again. 

- All I ask you is to give me some more time. I promise you within a week, I will finish the Vipers. I never came in between your thirst for Vengeance Taehyung. You even slept with Chaeyoung for it, but I never complained. So please be patient with me too and I will come back to you. 

You said as he sighed and nodded his head. He placed his hands behind your neck as he placed his lips on yours and you swore you forgot about everything, your pain, your plan, your fears, your endless nights where you cried for help. You forgot everything. All you could see and all you could feel was 

Taehyung. 

_________________________________

Hey Lovelies!!

How are you? 

What will happen? Will Y/N be able to avenge herself just how she wants to or will there be something big waiting for them? 

Well, please do continue to support me like this and please do vote and comment they make my day<3

Thank you, I purple you