Kill some motherfuckers!!

_______________________________________

" Is it better to out- monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?"

- Friedrich Nietzsche. 

/ 63 \

End was near. You could feel it in your bones. As you see Park Beom-Seok pointing his gun at you, you smirk.

- I know you won't shoot me. All the properties are on my name now so you won't kill me. 

He scoffed as he pushed his grey hair back and walked towards you. 

- You are so new to this world, but me? I am an old player Y/N. I can easily take those when you all are dead. 

It was your turn to scoff as you tilted your head. 

- You will be the one who is going to die today, Park Beom- Seok. 

You told his name with so much disgust as your eyes reflected the way you felt. He grabbed your neck as the cold gun touched your forehead. 

- You should not be saying that when you're at the gunpoint, my dear daughter. 

- It does not take long to turn the tables, my dear father. 

On cue you all heard the sound of footsteps and gunshots as you smirked. 

- Think about shooting her and I will make sure you are no longer breathing the next second

Everyone except you and Beom- Seok turned their heads as they saw no one but the Mafia King, your husband, Kim Taehyung himself. You were still staring at your father as his expression did not change. He still had the ' whatever you do I will be the one to win' and you did not like that expression. He suddenly smiled showing his teeth as he stepped back from you. 

- Welcome welcome. 

He said turning his body towards Taehyung as he was surrounded with guards as he had a shot gun in his hand pointing it in front of him. 

- Is this a family reunion? 

Chaeyoung mocked as she laughed, you went near Jisoo as you started removing the chains. Everything was going as planned, Hoseok, Nayeon Jennie were going to clear the front door Jungkook, Chaeyoung, Jimin were going to clear the middle part of the factory and Eunwoo along with Namjoon and Yoongi took charge of the second floor while Taehyung was alone with some guards. SeokJin and Jeongyeon were on the ground hacking the security cameras to not have any proof.