Red dress.

______________________________

"I--- so imperfect, so weak, so unspeakably lonely"

- Virginia Wolf. 

/84\

Chaos. Chaos was all you heard inside your head. It has been four days since you started taking. Not only you had trouble speaking after not speaking for so long, but you also could not walk properly. You only used to walk to the bathroom for bathing or for using it. You were dressed pretty everyday, in red. Arsene loved seeing you in red because when he saw you for the first time you were wearing a red dress. 

So you wore a dress which was red everyday. 

Arsene, who was very happy asked you to join The Vipers for the dinner and you had no choice, if you want to escape you need to gain their trust. The maids came, all of them as usual terrified and silent-- just like you have been for sometime. But not anymore. You won't be silent or afraid anymore. You won't wait for anyone to save you when you are completely able to save yourself, you will not wait for any King when you yourself can be one. 

The maids did their everyday task, but today they put extra effort. Your face was done perfectly, it was not a heavy makeup but it hid your eyebags and dark circles. Your dry lips was painted in red, blush was applied on your cheeks and your dress was of course a red color one. It was a long strapless and sleeveless dress, you wore red net gloves which ended near your armpits and your hair was down and it was curled a little. You looked in the mirror and was astonished, because one- you were looking at yourself after a long time and second- you looked extremely pretty. 

There was a knock at the door as all the maids rushed outside with their heads down. You looked in the mirror and saw Arsene in the doorframe and you almost broke into a smile when you imagined Taehyung instead of him. But you kept your compose. You slowly got up and looked at him as he gave you a smile, his dimples showing as he came near you and held your hand and placed a kiss on your knuckles and you took a sharp breath in. 

- You look so pretty, my blood queen 

He whispered and you wanted to punch him and break his neck, but you didn't let it show. You smiled a little and looked at him, he was wearing a white ruffled shirt and black pants. 

- Thank you. 

You did not compliment him, as much as you tried but you can't. After knowing his inner self you did not care about how good looking he was. 

- Let's go, my brother and sisters are waiting for us. 

You did not think that you will be meeting the council. You knew you had to act your best otherwise they would know your true intentions. You were too deep in thoughts when you felt a breath on your bare neck. You flinched as you realised it was Arsene who placed light kissed on your neck. You formed your hands in fists as you controlled the urge to kick his guts. 

- You are so beautiful, my queen. 

He whispered as his breath reached your skin as you felt goosebumps all over your body. Your eyes were filling with tears as you took a deep breath and kept a hand on his chest. 

- Y-your siblings must be waiting for us. 

He nodded and sighed as he gave you his hand and you kept your hand in Arsene's as both of you made your way downstairs. You almost forgot what it was like to be outside, but you did not forget this mansion. It's walls, each and every turn where your screams and cries lies. You stepped down as you saw the three fuckers who was responsible for all of this. You made your plan, you were going to kill the council and who your first target will be.