Past & Present.

____________________________________

" On days I hate being myself, days I want to disappear forever."

- Magic Shop, BTS.

/14\

Jennie was sitting in Chaeyoung's room. Both girls were becoming closer and closer of course, for their own greed. Chaeyoung for getting to know more about Taehyung and Jennie for making Chaeyoung believe that Taehyung was the man of her dream. Chaeyoung sat on the bed as Jennie sat on the sofa, both of them talking about something until Jennie's phone started to ring. She sighed as she declined the call.

- Why didn't you picked the call up? Who was it?

The blonde asked as Jennie looked at her and shook her head.

- It is one of Taehyung's fangirls. I don't know where they get my number but they always ask for his number ugh I am so fed up.

The brunette said as she rolled her eyes blowing on her manicured nails as Chaeyoung chewed her cheeks feeling angry but she knew better to not show it.

- Taehyung has fan girls too?

- Of course

- Can I ask something?

The taller girl asked as Jennie just nodded her head

- How many girls did Taehyung dated?

- Only one. He loved her a lot you know?

Jennie said sipping on her cold coffee as Chaeyoung's nodded her head raising her eyebrows in amusement.

- And then?

- But she left him. It is almost 3 years since that happened he was really depressed and never got out to work Jimin and others helped with the business and then he started moving on until,

Jennie said stopping mid sentence leaving Chaeyoung curious

- Until what?

- Until he saw you

- What?

Park Chaeyoung was a hard deal. Taehyung knew but he also knew that even after everything she was still a girl and Kim Taehyung was a master in fluttering a girls heart.

- Yes Chaeyoung. I did not wanted to say this but you really remind him of that girl. Your personality the way you talk and everything. And that is why my brother is I think avoiding you because he doesn't want to give a wrong expression that you are his past clone or anything. He thinks you are an honourable lady and you should be treated like one.

Jennie said as she watched Chaeyoung's face change. She prepared the speech and tried to sound as genuine as possible, when in actual she was gagging and rolling her eyes internally. She could not believe when Nayeon wrote that speech and gave it to her.

- Oh I am sorry excuse me but I have to take this call

Jennie said as she got up going downstairs leaving Chaeyoung with her thoughts alone.

- This is still weird for me. A coincidence? Nah it is too big for some coincidence. Is it so true that Kim Taehyung's ex lover was like me? I have to find it out. Why do I still feel that all of this is a very big set up? There is only one way to find out.

She said as she went near her wardrobe and took out a small microphone. She looked down the stairs to see Jennie still talking on her phone she hurried towards her purse as she inserted the microphone. Little did she know what Jennie was doing downstairs.