Promise.

_________________________________________

" But it's okay sometimes to show weakness. It's okay to be you"

- Lights, BTS.

/12\

Mornings. One of the many things you hate. Your alarm was going on ringing but you were ignoring it. You even forgot that from today your tests will be starting you just wanted to sleep. It was almost 5:30 am and Jungkook was waiting for you. He was getting impatient he knew you will be late because it was spread everywhere how much you love sleeping. He sighed as he started climbing the stairs and knocked on your door but you were still not answering. Taehyung came outside of his room confused looking at Jungkook still in the house.

- Why are you still here?

He asked the younger as he glared at the brunette

- Tell your future wife to get up I have been waiting for 3000 years down and she is still not awake.

- She is still not up?

Taehyung said as he went inside his bathroom as he came in your room through it. He tried to wake you up but you were sleeping soundly.

- Y/N? Y/N! Get up

- Ugh 5 more minutes more Sehun.

At your house Sehun or Jisoo wee the ones who used to wake you up and when Taehyung heard someone else's name he scoffed. He went inside the bathroom as he took a container and filled it with cold water coming near you again he splashed the water on your face and you sat up straight gasping for air as you were not able to breath you were beating your chest and coughing loudly, as Taehyung just stood there with his hands folded.

- Are you fucking kidding me?

You asked still coughing a little as he came near you putting his leg beside you as he rested his hand on his knee.

- Are you kidding me? You were supposed to be at the gun training ground at 5 am. It is almost 6 am now.

He said as your eyes widened and you got up hastily pushing him as yo went inside the bathroom.

- Why didn't you woke me before? I am doomed

You yelled as Taehyung shook his head at your behaviour being disappointed once again but he chuckled.

- Cute.

~

You and Jungkook reached the undergrounds of the mansion where they practised training. After apologising for a million times Jungkook stared to talk with you. You genuinely felt bad because they were being so serious about your training and tests and you were not. And then you decided if you really want revenge from your father then you have to first get their trust.

Jungkook was showing you the positions.

- How you are standing, that does not really matters your muscles need to be relaxed and you need to be comfortable aiming at your target hold your gun and then bam-