Letters

______________________________

Taehyung's letters to Y/N when she was held captive at Arsene's.

my love,

7 days, 5 hours and 28 minutes

    since you've gone, since you were taken away from me. Maybe whatever is happening is a punishment for all the wrong things i have done. But it is unfair. It's fucking unfair that you're the one who is in danger while i am here sitting in our house.

Y/N, my home is you.
you are the one who completes me.
you are the reason i wake up everyday.
you are the only one who can make my life better.
and now you are gone.
how am I supposed to live?

my wife,

13 days 6 hours and 45 minutes has been passed since I last saw you. These days are much more harder to live than when I was held at The Parks. I find myself wondering what would have happened if I was never kidnapped that day, I am sure I wouldn't have met you.
And that is why I seem to feel grateful for all those horrific moments in my life because it led you to me, and I am willing to go through all of it again just to be with you.
I will do anything to be with you again, Y/N. Please just come back to me.

the light of my life,

22 days, 3 hours and 57 minutes.
Time is a peculiar thing. Although it has been 12 days, it feels like 12 long years. Yoongi says there is no hope to find you, it is like you vanished from the face of earth. Nobody's seen you, nobody knows about that son of a bitch either.
Where did he take you? The thought of you being unsafe and so far from me is eating me alive driving me insane making me restless every single moment from the past 12 days.
I am willing to beg anyone if it means you will be back to me. I am willing to lit the fire and burn the whole world if it means I would reunite with you. I am willing to kill every single person on this planet if it means I could touch you again.
I am willing to ruin myself if it means I could just look at you once again

my pride,

37 days, 8 hours and 32 minutes.
There was a time in life when I thought I wasn't fit for any type of human relationship especially a romantic one. But then you came in my life with a wedding dress on and you were a stuttering mess. I still remember being so mesmerised at that time, I couldn't believe if anyone could be as perfect as you.
In no time, you became my gang mate, my gym partner, my late night ramen partner, my bestfriend, my lover and then my wife.
You are my everything Y/N, my everything. How am I supposed to live without my everything?
Nayeon says, I should stop searching now as it's been months and there's no hope left.
Since there's no hope left for me to find you, then theres no hope for me to live at all. If it means I can be reunited with you only if I am gone then I will do it.

my heartbeat

48 days 19 hours and 10 minutes

when I call you my heartbeat I really do mean it. You were the one who made this heart beat again. I feel like a passerby ghost, watching other people live their lives, breath and move on. I am still here, right where you left me. I am still here, trying to hold on, breath but i am barely moving on.

my home,

59 days 15 hours 38 minutes

my whole life, I punished myself. I blamed myseld for everything. I had nowhere to go, I had nothing even when I had everything. My two longings were fighting with eachother always, one wanted to be loved and the other wanted to stay as far away from it as possible. But then you came, you weren't only a warm light of home or a comfortable cardigan left on my bed. You were also the fierce storm, the most powerful heat, the coldest nights. You were everything I wanted and also everything i didn't.
You are my everything, my comfort on the coldest nights, my warm light when the night turns too dark, you are my home.
and where am I to go when I have no home?

my sweet nemesis,

61 days 18 hours 22 minutes

I found you.

___________________________

Hey lovelies!!!

How are you all?

Its been such a long time since I came here. I wanted this to be so perfect that I was afraid to even write this part but since many of you all requested this here it is, please enjoy<3

Also, this is, I believe final goodbye to this story, Games of Vengeance.

Thank you, I purple you💜