Far away.

_______________________________________

"How do we forgive ourselves for all the things we did not become?"

- Doc Luben

/54\

Taehyung was for some reason angry with you-- and you did not know the reason why. Although you have tried talking to him but he was not responding to you at all in fact, totally ignoring your existence. After you told him what happened inside the castle when you were lost that how you met this whole other Taehyung he grabbed your arm and pulled you closer to him as he said

- Do not ever roam around this castle ever alone!

He warned and then nothing. He did not even spare a single glance at you. You were getting angry because you thought that he would be giving you all his love to you when you were looking so pretty in this dress. You wished he would be giving his love to you.

You felt stupid.

The ride back home was silent. SeokJin looking at both of you as Jungkook was trying to crack jokes to break the tension. Eunwoo was showing you some of your mother's hotels records.

- We got some rumors that your grandfather may be alive.

He said looking at something in his iPad as your eyes widened and you looked at him forgetting all your worries.

- Wait- what really?

- Again, it's just rumors so I will suggest not to think about it so much.

- Try to dig more, forget about any other job you have been given. Just look after it if he truly is alive then I want to meet him as soon as possible.

Taehyung looked after you-- after a whole night as if you grew two heads.

- It can also be a trap. Do it once the mission is complete.

- I don't remember him being your man. Eunwoo will do as I say.

- Sure and once you get to know that it is a trap then you will regret.

- Perfect, cause I seem to be regretting a lot of my decisions.

And after that nobody spoke anything. Jungkook pulled out his earphones listening to songs and Eunwoo and SeokJin were talking with each other while you were trying your best to not cry. You wrapped the shawl Eunwoo gave to you around yourself tightly trying to find comfort in it.

Soon, you all reached the house as Jungkook got down and helped you as you strode to your room. You were sitting on your bed as you took off your heels while massaging your legs. You saw there were red marks on it as you sighed. Taehyung entered the room as he took off his jacket and threw it on the couch, his back was facing you as you picked one of your heel and threw it towards him with full force as it hit his back and he groaned turning towards you.

- Ow, what the hell was that for?

You got up as you glared at him with tears in your eyes. You were sure that your eyes were bloodshot red.

- Jerk.

You were making your way out of this room when he came and grabbed your arm pulling him towards you as his face was cold. You recognized that expression, it was the same when he looked at you for the first time in the abandoned room and called you an 'asset'