"Loyalty? That's bullshit"

Please share the story with your friends:( i feel like this story is not good enough so please do me a favour and share it uwu^^

_______________________

" Doubt thou that the stars are fire;

Doubt thou that the sun doth move;

Doubt truth to be a liar;

But never doubt that I love."

- William Shakespeare

/34\

- Don't you dare hurt him, Kim Taehyung.

You did not know since when you got the confidence to stand up like this. Yes, you were not feeling the same for Sehun like you used to but that does not mean he is not someone special for you anymore. He has been there for you always and you won't allow anyone to hurt him like this. You glared at Taehyung as you felt a hand on your shoulder as Sehun squeezed you shoulder in an attempt to calm you down. But you were feeling angry and betrayed. You glanced over Jungkook and Jimin who were looking at you with guilt.

- Where were you?

Asked Taehyung, calmly as he rested his hands inside his pockets. He did not fail to notice the jacket of a man wrapped around you. Sehun pushed you aside as he stood in front of Taehyung. He was taller than Taehyung but Taehyung was well built. You stood beside Sehun as you were going to answer but

- She was with me.

Sehun said as he rested his hand on your shoulder and you were started to get nervous. You knew how possessive Taehyung could be so you were getting worried now. Taehyung raised his eyebrow as he glanced at his hand around your shoulder.

- The whole night? Park Y/N don't you know that you should at least inform us about your whereabouts? Do you know how long we were searching for you? Don't you have conscience?

He said calmly still looking at you as you looked at a hickey near his neck as you scoffed looking down.

- Yes it sure looks like you were worried a lot.

You said stressing on the word 'you' as Taehyung smirked removing his hand from his pocket and held your arm as he pulled you towards him. Sehun stood still not reacting at all. Your eyes were wide as you squirmed under his touch but he did not seem to bother.

- Well thank you for taking care of our member. Bangtan will remember your good deed and will surely pay you back.

Taehyung said as he smiled looking at Sehun as Sehun waved his hand shaking his head.

- Ah no it's alright. It was no favor as you know she's really special to me so I can do anything for her.

Sehun said smirking as you gulped when Taehyung's grip tightened around your wrist you frowned looking at Sehun wondering what the hell was he saying. Sehun's face was straight now as he came closer to Taehyung, the two men glaring at each other.

- But if you really want to pay me back, then be a man and treat her right because if you won't then I will.

He said as Taehyung's face hardened he was going near him when you held his hand with your other hand. Sehun looked at it and sighed.