Don't hurt him.

"I can't exactly describe how I feel but it's not quite right,

and it leaves me cold"

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Happy Jungkook day everyone🥰💜💜 Look at this baby😭🥺💜

Look at this baby😭🥺💜

/33\

The sun was visible in the sky that meant the morning came. Taehyung could hear the sound of birds outside as he sighed. Taehyung did not slept even a little bit. He was getting worried for you. There was no news about you and no one was picking their phone. He was feeling frustrated, also the fact that Chaeyoung was not getting up was annoying the fuck out of him. He decided to go out and have a cup of coffee. Taking one sip, he came back to his room to find her awake wrapped in sheets. Taehyung looked at her with a blank expression, Chaeyoung looked at him and smiled getting up with sheets around her beautiful body. She came near Taehyung as she hugged his side resting her head on his shoulder.

- What shall we have for breakfast?

She asked as she let out a sigh and Taehyung scoffed taking her hands in his as he removed them from his body.

- I will be having breakfast at my home.

Said Taehyung as he went near the couch to collect his belongings. He knew the wait was over and he should expose himself now. He was feeling nervous, remembering his dark past was something he did not cherish although he reminded himself each and every second the reason he is living. His Vengeance.

- Oh? Then I will join you too.

She said smiling as she came by his side sitting on the couch as Taehyung looked at her raising his eyebrow

- Why?

She was taken aback by his question. She found it an absurd thing to ask. Chaeyoung frowned as she let out a chuckle

- I mean why not?

She said as Taehyung sighed wearing his jacket.

- Because what I wanted to do in the future already happened so there's no use anymore.

He said with his blank face. He wanted to trigger her as much as he can and he knew just how to do it.

- W-what do you mean by that? Taehyung it's no time to joke okay? I have had the best night and I don't want to ruin the morning with such jokes.