'Your fault'

______________________________________
" Hands are unbearably beautiful. They hold on to things. They let it go."

- Mary Ruefle.

/62\

Fear was crawling up your skin. Each and every part of your body was numb, the sound scared you more than anything. The realization scared you more than anything. You did not wanted to believe this.

Jisoo was taken away from you.

- I don't believe you.

Chaeyoung chuckled as you felt goosebumps on your arms, you gulped sharply as she said

- Would you like to talk with Jisoo? Ah, so sad she is knocked down right now.

You clenched your teeth trying to control your emotions.

- That just proves that you don't have her. Don't waste my time.

You were going to cut the call when you heard her saying.

- 'Dear Y/N, Dalgom is really sweet thank you so much for gifting me such a cute gift. It really helps me with my boredom. To be honest, I am missing you and Sehunnie so much. But I am glad that you are doing everything to avenge our brother's death. But don't forget to eat healthily and drink lots of water. Let's meet fast I have lots of things to tell you.'

-So fucking sweet but so fucking dumb. Don't you both lovebirds know we could trace your letters? Why write when you have phones? Jesus.

Your breath hitched as your hands and feet were cold. You felt stupid.

- Ah, look! She is awake now. Jisoo unnie would you like to speak with Y/N?

You could hear mumbles and cries as you bit your lip so hard you could taste the blood.

- What do you want me to do?

- Very good sister, you are not bushing around but I kind of hoped you would beg me and cry.

- What the fuck do you want me to do?

- Meet me at the factory. You do know where the factory is right?

You could sense that they already knew that you all were here. You cut the phone as you looked at Taehyung who was sleeping. You debated if you should wake him and tell him what happened.

~

You parked the truck behind the factory as you placed your gun inside your jacket. You looked around you finding no one as you quietly made your way downstairs. When you were talking with Chaeyoung you heard the voice of hammers so you knew they were on the third floor. You just have to reach the third floor and take Jisoo out without getting killed. You saw a man guarding the door to stairs as you looked around and found a stone you picked it up and threw it as his attention was shifted and just then you jumped on him as you twisted his neck and placed him down slowly without any noise.

You started to walk towards the stairs as you climbed slowly looking around, you were sure that your father must have planned all of this since the beginning. Your whole life was flashing towards you, the moments where your own father tormented you where he forced you to believe that everything wrong happening in this your life was your fault, your mother dying was your fault, you being ugly was your fault, your father beating you was your fault, your siblings abusing you was your fault, your friend dying was your fault and Jisoo being here was also your goddamn fault.