Two souls.

________________________________________

" Baby, for you I would fall from the grace just to touch your face"

- The lovers

/55\

You gulped as you looked up at him as his eyes which held pain and agony two seconds ago was replaced with lust and desire. You were not that armature to not recognize that expression the sudden atmosphere change around you. He pushed your hair back as he wiped the almost dried tears under your eyes as he leaned in leaving slow and featherily kisses all over your face while his hand was rubbing your arm.

Your heart was beating fast and when he was done he stared at your soul, his eyes half closed as he was breathing slowly when he picked you up and out of nowhere you wrapped your legs around him. You gasped as a smile flashed on your face. You thought that you would feel uncomfortable on your first time but you were rather calm and excited. You bit your lip as he made you sit on the bed and your back touched the soft and cold mattress. And you remembered that you were half naked in front of him. Your cheeks were starting to get redden as your whole body was on fire.

- Do you know anything about what we are about to do?

He spoke after what felt like a whole year as you breathed out and looked at him.

- I uh searched some stuff online.

You confessed as he was raised his brow. You did not know why he thought you were innocent or plain dumb about these stuff.

- Like what?

- About sex.

- What did you find?

- Some positions and some toys I guess? And also-

Upon hearing you say all of these Taehyung's eyes widened as he sat down and blinked and you were left confused again.

- H-how are you so calm about this?

- What do you mean?

- I mean, aren't you a virgin? I thought you were.

You sat up on your elbows as you frowned.

- I am. But that does not mean I don't know things. You see my dear husband, I read books and I also have internet.

You winked as you saw Taehyung's ears turning red as he covered his mouth with his hand. He was continuously blinking as you laughed throwing your head back.

- You are literally the only only one who can leave me speechless.

You shrugged as you sat up and kept your hands on your thighs as you looked at Taehyung.

- So which position will we be trying?

- Yah! Stop.

Taehyung said as he got up and ran his hand through his hair and you laughed again. He turned back as he stared at you as he made his way towards you holding your leg as he pulled you towards him and you were silent now. His thumb traced your lips as he looked down at your chest which was going up and down due to heavy breathing.