Heartbreak.

_________________________________

" We read to know that we are not alone"

- C.S LEWIS

/27\

It has been a whole week since the incident happened. The doctors declared that Park Chanyeol was in coma, and upon hearing that Kim Taehyung was really angry. He wanted him to be dead and now he have to be alert.

As for Taehyung, he was discharged and he was staying at his own home now. Of course, he was perfectly fine they planned everything so well and they were glad that the plan was going just how they wanted it to. Park Chaeyoung was getting desperate to meet Taehyung but Jennie wasn't allowing her. You remembered the day when Taehyung came back home.

~

All of you were sitting in the hall. Jungkook and Jimin went to get Taehyung. The moment you heard that everything was an act you couldn't say it in words about how grateful and relaxed you were. Everyone were watching TV eating popcorn and talking but you were feeling anxious to meet Taehyung. You felt weird about your feelings towards him. You didn't know what you felt for him. You were afraid that you were, indeed falling in love with the Mafia.

Everyone heard the car coming as everyone looked at the door impatiently. You gulped when you saw Taehyung entering the mansion in his usual attire. His black suit and black shirt which was unbuttoned. You looked at him as the relief washed over your body. You slowly got up watching him come in, and before you knew you were running towards him.

He looked at you with shock as you threw yourself at him, wrapping your arms around his neck as you buried your face in it as he stood still in shock -- so were everyone. Your move was so sudden that it left everyone in shock and surprise. But when you realised what you did you opened your eyes and backed away from the handsome man. Red shade covering your cheeks and neck as you looked at him to be in a complete shock.

- She deserves that hug she was crying like a baby when she heard you got shot.

Yoongi suddenly said as you glared at him. Taehyung regained his consciousness as he looked at you lowering his gaze to meet your eyes. You blinked as you looked at everyone to see them looking at the both of you.

- ah! I forgot to turn off the stove

You said as you turned around and ran upstairs.

- The kitchen is downstairs sweetie

SeokJin yelled as you stood still in your tracks as you turned around giving him a confused look.

- O-oh, then I will go to my bedroom then

You said before rushing upstairs and you heard everyone's laughter downstairs. You came inside your bedroom as you put your face in the pillow screaming

- Stupid girl!! Why did you hugged him? Are you mad? Ah so embarrassing

You said as you whined, you were still recovering from your embarrassing when you heard the door open.

- Y/N

You heard Taehyung's voice as your eyes widened and you sat up straight looking at him. This was the first time he called your name, not princess not Park Y/N not any other name. You nodded your head as you were still looking at the man in front of you.