Eserine.

____________________________________

" Your only problem is perhaps, is that you scream without letting yourself cry"

- Friedrich Nietzsche.

/78\

It has been a week since Bangtan tried to contact the three councils, but there was no sign that they are going to reply back. Jihyo was frustrated saying this plan won't work. The search regarding the Black Mamba was still active. They had to know what was the chemicals used to make Black Mamba. On the ninth day, SeokJin came down stairs as he was yelling all the way down and you all came down confused as to what happened.

- THEY CONTACTED US BACK! THEY CONTACTED US BACK!

He yelled as he came down and you all ran towards the hall as he sat down with his laptop and started reading the message he got.

- Bangtan, this is The Vipers. We have heard a lot about you and your leader, The Kim Taehyung. We are delighted to know that you are interested in joining us for our great Black Mamba. As much as we are glad about this, we would still like to inquire more about your side. Please join us for our party.

- Eserine.

- Woah even her name is poisonous.

Jimin exclaimed as you gasped.

- Where will the party be?

Nayeon asked as SeokJin looked further down and a frown was formed on his flawless face.

- It is in Peru, and it is after three days.

- Three days? Fuck her, I have to arrange cool ass costumes for fucks sake.

- Jennie! The costumes are not the issue here.

- Shut your unfashionable ass Jungkook. The costumes are very fucking important always. It leaves an impression, they will know who they are dealing with. We are Bangtan, we are the elites and we will always be at top and that's why we need to dress in an elite way.

Jennie explained as she rolled her eyes and you all nodded agreeing with her.

- So we will be going there?

Jeongyeon asked, they came back three days ago and as soon as they were back Nayeon jumped on Jeongyeon and we knew what was going on between them. A day later, they both announced that Jeongyeon and Nayeon were a couple now. You all were shocked and very happy for both of them.

- Of course we will be, Hoseok Hyung get our private jets ready.

Taehyung said as he got up and looked at Jennie.

- You only have today for shopping, make sure we look elite.

He said as Jennie let out an exasperated sigh.

- Of course, this is what I get for being the most fashionable person in the group?

She exclaimed as everyone looked at her with a boring look before going back to their rooms.

~

As soon as you all landed on the ground of Peru, there were different men standing in black suits with guns. You looked at them and was amazed to know it was for Taehyung. You knew Taehyung was powerful internationally but you never knew he was this powerful. It only made you fall for him more. You put your hand in the loop of Taehyung's as he smirked watching you. All of you got down as there were several limousine standing outside as you all got seated inside. Soon after you reached the villa which you found out was also belonged to Taehyung.