Familial Love For Erwin (Levi x Reader)

No one ever wanted to take part in the numerous experiments Hanji conducted, especially for Commander Erwin. Being placed as Commander of the whole regiment meant that he had to take certain tasks and make them his priority. Not giving in to one of Hanji's experiments. Unfortunately for Erwin, she blackmailed him into participating in one of her 'harmless' experiments.

"Hanji, what's the meaning of this?" Erwin inquired when Hanji handed him a liquid substance. It smelled bland but the color of it was very concerning.

"Nothing to worry about, go ahead" Hanji told him, walking up to her table with scattered notes of her research.

"Will this benefit humanity?" Erwin questioned. Hanji groaned at him.

"Just take the damn drink Erwin!" she shouted, growing impatient as she was excited to see the effects it would have, or rather, hide when it fails.

"But-" she shushed him.

"No buts! Just do it or else~" she smirked. Erwin looked at her defeated before sighing.

"Fine" and with that, he took the drink in one gulp.

"It should take effect in a few hours, in the meantime, stay in here" she said, leaving her lab with Erwin sitting by himself.

"This better not kill me..." he muttered, closing his eyes to get some rest for the time being.

Timeskip
You were running around the Survey Corps Headquarters, holding onto important documents. You were looking for Commander Erwin since you haven't seen him in his office, which was where he tended to be. Looking around, you came across Levi as he was crossing his arms and leaning his back against the wall.

"Levi?" you softly spoke to him. He snapped his attention to you, looking concerned as you were approaching him, breathing heavily since you were running around.

"Some shit happen to you?" he asked. You laughed lightly and took a breather.

"I guess, I was wondering if you've seen Erwin?" he shook his head.

"Unfortunately not" you sighed at his response.

"I have to give these documents to him! They're urgent and need to be sent in a few hours and I need to personally hand it to him!" you frantically spoke, sweating slightly. Levi brought a hand up to your head, ruffling your hair lightly to calm you down.

"No need to panic, I'll help you" he said. You looked at him with hope in your eyes.

"Thank you Levi" he nodded his head and stood beside you.

"Where do we go?" he questioned.

"I haven't checked Hanji's lab yet. Do you think he might be in there?" you thought for a moment if that's even possible. Erwin wouldn't be in Hanji's lab unless it was something urgent, yet he wouldn't accept any experiments she would put him in.

"Maybe, she's one to do what it takes to get people to join in her so-called 'fun' research" Levi responded, beginning to walk to Hanji's lab. You too began.

"Hope he's there then, I don't know where else to look" you said, frantically walking to her lab.

"Slow down, we will" you slowed and began to walk alongside Levi as you reached Hanji's lab. Levi reached a hand out to open the door for you, you thanked him and entered the lab. Nothing seemed out of place. The papers were on the table, the seats were, as usual, scattered everywhere along with chemicals and uneaten food. When you walked further into the lab, you immediately felt like something ran up into your legs, almost causing you to drop your papers.