Filth (Levi x Reader)

You yawned widely, the corners of your eyes having tears in them. It was about five in the morning, but you had to wake up at such an early time to help Hanji with her experiment, per her request that you were there to aid her. You had at first declined, but figured that it wouldn't hurt to help her, after all, not many people were able to handle her craziness or energetic personality. Slowly, you made your to the mess hall, finding that a nice cup of tea would help brighten up your current mood.

You opened the door to find tea already prepared, with steam coming off of it as a familiar person sat at the table you usually sat at. You smiled, walking up to him and taking the cup of tea. "A cup of your tea always makes my day," you say as you sit beside him. You laid your head on his shoulder, chuckling as you felt him stiffen. "Thank you, Levi."

He relaxed his muscles and held his teacup in his odd little way, taking a sip before placing it down. He reached his hand out and ruffled through your hair, brushing past those that covered your eyes. "Helping shitty-glasses as you always do?" he inquired.

You nodded, yawing and taking a sip of his delicious tea. "You could say that right, although, I feel like no one else helps her. So I'm practically saving your life here" you teased. "Look at it as the many times you saved me, I repay you back by being her little subject and helper."

Levi chuckled faintly, returning back to sipping his tea. "Believe what you want" he muttered.

It was moments like these that he enjoyed the most, practically because he loved your company. He loved that you would lean your head on his shoulder, displaying your trust in him when you were vulnerable. Above all, it made him fall for you all the more. After some time has passed, the teacups being empty, you lifted your head off his shoulder.

"Guess it's time to go" you say, standing up.

Levi nodded at you, standing up as well. "Stay safe, I'll be handling the brats today" he informed.

You quirked a brow, smiling at him. "Cleaning day today?" you asked.

He nodded at you, sighing as not most liked cleaning day, but it was a mandatory thing that Levi has always harbored to do. To clean the whole east hallway of the Survey Corps building was what the few recruits had to do, and yet some groaned at the chore. It wasn't a chore to Levi, for him, it felt like a way to cleanse the building of the filth that might've accumulated after weeks of it being left alone. But there was more truth to it than that and you knew it.

"Hope it goes well" you encouraged.

You waved Levi farewell, hoping to return back from the expedition to see clean walls and behaved cadets. Because if there was, Levi would be happy.

-----

After hours had passed and the cadets have gathered, Levi crossed his arms and looked sternly at them. Since expeditions haven't gone all that well, ten cadets were present, those who had chosen to fight for humanity. Clearing his throat, he exclaimed, "listen up! We'll be cleaning the east hallway today!"

His ears cab very well pick up the groans of the cadets. Some winning that they had just cleaned it last week. This irritated Levi, hearing the complaints of the cadets wasn't what he liked, especially when it came to the cleanliness of the building.

After some time, he ordered each of the cadets to do the work, and while some complied, there was a handful of those who protested and disobeyed to clean the whole side of the east hallway from the tip of the wall, all the way to the bottom. "Corporal! We're here to fight titans! Not clean!" one said with a loud and booming tone, projecting the others who were silently, yet lazily cleaning to look at them.